Honda Element Owners Club banner

Are you coming to the Ocean City, MD Mini-Meet?

• It's a definate YES, at a HOTEL

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • It's a definate YES, CAMPING

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It's a definate NO

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • It's a definate MAYBE

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
121 - 139 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
CHRISTY H said:
Cking in ~ any word on finalized meet time for Sat at conv. ctr ??
Last I heard was 1030am ????
It's still 10:30, and that's a guesstimate. It'll be after breakfast which we hope to start at 8. Don't be afraid to give us a call for a more definate time that morning, okay?

·
Registered
5 Posts
something came up

Sorry Everyone, but I just got a last minute contract to shoot the delaware state fair!! Have a great weekend!

Thanks

Jason Minto

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
jminto said:
Sorry Everyone, but I just got a last minute contract to shoot the delaware state fair!! Have a great weekend!
Sorry/congrats. :twisted: We'll catch up with you eventually.

Spotman and I expect to be there between 3 and 4. Give us a call if you get there early and we'll hook up. :)

Signing off (putting laptop away :D).

lifeizgood

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
Rocket Dog said:
Shoot? Contract? Is this a professional hit?
He's baaaaaaack!

·
Registered
29 Posts
traffic

FYI ~ If anyone is heading to the beach via rt 50 thru Easton... Traffic is heavy due to construction.. Take my advice use the bypass!:cool:

·
Registered
697 Posts
CHRISTY H said:
FYI ~ If anyone is heading to the beach via rt 50 thru Easton... Traffic is heavy due to construction.. Take my advice use the bypass!:cool:
Bypass ???? CRAP !!!!

We will still leave around 6:30 in the morning and will go straight to the convention center. We can't check into the CEMENT TENT until 3:00 PM....

See everyone there and don't forget the QVC Outlet in Rehobath. My wife reminds me every 15 minutes and she made damn sure that it shows up on my GPS.......

·
Registered
794 Posts
BuckNakedBooda said:
Bypass ???? CRAP !!!!

We will still leave around 6:30 in the morning and will go straight to the convention center. We can't check into the CEMENT TENT until 3:00 PM....

See everyone there and don't forget the QVC Outlet in Rehobath. My wife reminds me every 15 minutes and she made damn sure that it shows up on my GPS.......
I'm leaving about the same time, I may see you on the road.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
We are here :D . My computer GPS took us all over the place to get here but we went as far as it said we should have and in the time it said it would take us, we just left late. See everyone in the A.M. at the generals. Drew, Alys, and Catie:) .

·
Registered
370 Posts
Just got home...

It was nice to hit the road and have some company while I did it, thanks to the MidAtlants for welcoming me and sharing their Es with us!

Here are a few pics that represent the whirlwind weekend I just had (in chronological order):

Attachments

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #133 (Edited)
FYI, folks, DCBox has started a thread for pics of the Ocean City meet here. :D

Mini-Meet Pics: Richmond, VA 3/06 (8 Es) | Va. Beach 7/06 (5 Es) & 9/06 (6 Es and a Mini) | Occoquan Park, VA 8/06 (5 Es) | Hampton Roads Mod Party 11/06 (11 Es) | Skyline Drive 12/06 (8 Es) | Hampton Roads Campout 3/07 (2 Es) | Spring Fling 4/07 (10 Es) | Charlottesville, VA 6/07 (14 Es) | Ocean City 7/07 (10 Es) | CampVA 8/07 (5 Es) | Currituck Sound/Knotts Island Ferry Trip 9/07 (16 Es) | Williamsburg Scottish Festival 9/07 (3 Es) |

Additional Camping Pics: First Landing State Park March '06 (post #29) | and April '06 (post #45) | Sunset pics at FLSP here and here. |

·
Registered
7 Posts
lol i was just ready to pipe in, then i read your post....

we usually go to oc md every sat during the summer.... even though i'm blessed with fresh 2nd degree burns face/neck/arms and shouldn't be in the sun, i could probably sneak out for a meet up such as the ancient one that is being discussed (or was being discussed..)

·
Registered
697 Posts
lol i was just ready to pipe in, then i read your post....

we usually go to oc md every sat during the summer.... even though i'm blessed with fresh 2nd degree burns face/neck/arms and shouldn't be in the sun, i could probably sneak out for a meet up such as the ancient one that is being discussed (or was being discussed..)
My wife and I will be going to OC July 19th thru the 23rd. If anyone wants to at least do a small get together, that is great..............

121 - 139 of 139 Posts