Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay. Who wants to pick me up and bring me to nationals on Friday/ or Thursday night.

I know that Justin volunteered, but I to get some definate answers.

1. Justin

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
:rolleyes:Now that you are "E"-Less, are you going to be homeless too?:D

If you start walking now, you should be there on time!:)

If I was coming that way, you could add me to the list, but I am taking a western route, sorry.:-(

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am in DC basically. I don't think that you are going to be near me.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
OK, Lets play 20 Questions. What day can you go? How many people in your Party? How much gear do you have to take with you? What day are you planning on departing Harpers Ferry?

If all else fails call me, You have my cell #. I'll come pick you up. We will arrive on Thursday night.

Dom

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay DOm. :)

I can leave Thursday night afterwork (7:30 ish) at the earliest. If that is the case then I will most likely just have an overnight bag. Eryn will bring the rest on Firday after she leaves work.

My preferred option is for Friday at some point (morning to leave) then it will only be me.

It really just depends on what people can do or can not do.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Okay DOm. :)

I can leave Thursday night afterwork (7:30 ish) at the earliest. If that is the case then I will most likely just have an overnight bag. Eryn will bring the rest on Firday after she leaves work.

My preferred option is for Friday at some point (morning to leave) then it will only be me.

It really just depends on what people can do or can not do.

That sounds Easy! Just take Justin up on his offer!

Dom

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
If you can provide proof of current vaccinations, and rabies shots, I'll get a few folks together and make this happen. Assuming you'll pass the 'temperament' testing.... :rolleyes:
Yes, we can all attest to the fact that he does in fact have a 'temperament'....

You must decide for yourself if it's compatible...

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Okay so I think that me and Justin have it worked out.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Okay so I think that me and Justin have it worked out.

Did you inform Justin that he has to stop, take you out of the crate, and walk you every 100 or so miles? :D

Dom

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
nah....
Just put a few of those absorbent training pads on the bottom of the crate...he'll be good for a couple hundred miles that way....

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
why do you think I am bringing a body bag for it allows for breathing(I think) and holds in any messes.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts