Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im looking to put some 19"x im thinking 8-8.5 and im curious what a nice offset is that wil fit nicely on the element. i have orderded coils so its going to be dropped about 2.5+ so i want to make sure whatever i get will fit. Also with the tein coils is it necessary/recommended to get a tophat/chamber kit? any suggestions/input would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Billy

Here is a pic of my box on stock suspension and the 18'sc wheels before the coils and wheels;

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
On a 8" wheel, you can run +35 to +45 range, I had +42 and it was perfect. On a 8.5, the same range is good, I currently run a +40 and it is just where I wanted it, they dont stick out. Run a 245/45 tire on either width.

For the suspension, get the eibach or spc rear camber arms and the ingalls or eibach from cam bolts, there is no aftermarket top hats that adjust the camber. Watch your struts, with lowering spring the tend to blow out at different times for everyone, could be a week, couldbe 2 years, thats why I reccomend coil overs.

Hope that helps,
Steve

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
On a 8" wheel, you can run +35 to +45 range, I had +42 and it was perfect. On a 8.5, the same range is good, I currently run a +40 and it is just where I wanted it, they dont stick out. Run a 245/45 tire on either width.

For the suspension, get the eibach or spc rear camber arms and the ingalls or eibach from cam bolts, there is no aftermarket top hats that adjust the camber. Watch your struts, with lowering spring the tend to blow out at different times for everyone, could be a week, couldbe 2 years, thats why I reccomend coil overs.

Hope that helps,
Steve

sweet thanks bro yah im definatly going with coilovers probally the ksports now. For the wheels i just have to keep looking for the right style i wannt.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I am waiting on my KSports right now, I can't wait. You may want to contact NismoGriff, he may have a set or two of the first runs left plus he was supposed to be the only dedicated seller of them for a while. You will be a lot happier with coilovers, you wont be replacing your stock struts at big money right away.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am waiting on my KSports right now, I can't wait. You may want to contact NismoGriff, he may have a set or two of the first runs left plus he was supposed to be the only dedicated seller of them for a while. You will be a lot happier with coilovers, you wont be replacing your stock struts at big money right away.
yah i contacted ksport and they hooked me up with someone to get them from, they have 20 instock now ready to go.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Contact/pm NismoGriff first, he is the reason the KSports are available, he deserves some sales from them too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts