Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Called the best comic book of this decade, The Walking Dead is being made into a TV series. The new zombie show is to air on AMC.

"The amazing black and white comic has come out monthly since 2003 and was a hot commodity almost immediately, so of course it sparked a bidding war. Good thing AMC won. “Walking Dead” tells the story of a band of survivors trying to find a safe sanctuary in a post-apocalyptic zombie-run world. Frank Darabont, who wrote “The Green Mile” and “The Shawshank Redemption,” is set to write, direct, and executive produce ... which proves the network is taking this venture seriously. Senior VP of Original Programming, Joel Silverman says:

“I don’t know of another series of books that has such beautiful storytelling, great human emotions and everything that really works on AMC. It allows us to stay where we want to stay: in the world of smart, sophisticated storytelling and apply that to a show that we think the audience would love.”

We’re hoping they can bring the sexy back to the undead.
"

·
Registered
872 Posts
zombie sexey.........sometimes I just dont know about you. but then again I'm trypoler so I'll feal defrent tomarow. a sexy zombie?? now you got my other self thinking. do you reckon theres a sexy zombie avatar out there? I gotta go aparently the a/c isan't working so good now,dang it's getten hot in hear.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Zombie with a rolling pin, hair-up in curlers, driven an E pulling a Teardrop.......................................

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
The comic is pretty badass actually, Im excited about this, but im a fan of most things zombie related:cool:

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Just got done with the first book, GREAT story writing. The series focuses on the people more than anything else. If you like a good story, get this comic, you'll never regret it.

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts