Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
meet

Yeah, I could meet in Columbus. I'm thinking we would need at least 4 Elements or more to have a meet?? Any less and I don't think it would be worth it.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Well if you look on the bright side, we are 50% of the way there with Two Elements. Not super familiar with Columbus, but we could have it somewhere off the loop (can't remenber what they call their loop) in a reasonably nice area. Or could have it north of the loop around Polaris Pkwy, if that is a decent area.

Not sure what motel cost for a nights lodgings these days, but could try to also make it close to a campground in case somebody wanted to camp instead, but I am not familiar with where the campgrounds are in Columbus.

Here is another idea off the top of my head. Went to a local winery (Valley Vinyards) that has a popular attraction where guests cook their own steaks on a large grill and then enjoy them with a salad and bottle of wine. That gave me the following idea: How about a Steak and Ale party or Steak and Alelement event.
Basically we need someone that has a beater gas grill to bring it and particpants can bring their own Ale, beef, hotdogs or whatever tastes good cooked on a gas grill and use the tailgate of you E as your dining room. I can kick in some money for the tank for the grill.

That is about all I got for now.

Yeah, I could meet in Columbus. I'm thinking we would need at least 4 Elements or more to have a meet?? Any less and I don't think it would be worth it.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm in the cleveland area as well. Could camp at Alum Creek state park just north of Columbus. I'm sure there are hotels near there as well somewhere.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts