Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After drooling over the Element since it hit the streets with the '03 models, I finally got one! It's a 2005 4WD EX in Sunset Orange Pearl with silver trim, the interior has also been redone with silver accents and black/silver leather seating. I am thoroughly loving this vehicle, runs like champ and it definately turns heads! (I'll throw up some pictures soon, I think she's a beauty!)

The interior sold me, I'm a big guy, and having that much head room blows my mind! I can hunch over standing flat footed in the back seat for buckling the little one in and can already imagine the umpteen million camping trips and gigs I've yet to attend. Plus no carpets to mildew and stain!

Glad to know there's a place like this to go for any questions that might arise or any tips and tricks to really enjoy this killer box on wheels.

Happy to be here!

Tom

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
After drooling over the Element since it hit the streets with the '03 models, I finally got one! It's a 2005 4WD EX in Citrus Fire Metallic with silver trim, the interior has also been redone with silver accents and black/silver leather seating. I am thoroughly loving this vehicle, runs like champ and it definately turns heads! (I'll throw up some pictures soon, I think she's a beauty!)

The interior sold me, I'm a big guy, and having that much head room blows my mind! I can hunch over standing flat footed in the back seat for buckling the little one in and can already imagine the umpteen million camping trips and gigs I've yet to attend. Plus no carpets to mildew and stain!

Glad to know there's a place like this to go for any questions that might arise or any tips and tricks to really enjoy this killer box on wheels.

Happy to be here!

Tom
If it's an 05 then you have a SOP--Sunset Orange Pearl--the bestest color they made!
Can't wait for pics:D

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If it's an 05 then you have a SOP--Sunset Orange Pearl--the bestest color they made!
Can't wait for pics:D

Awesome! Glad I found the best color! And thanks for correcting me on the color!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here she is!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Was it spray painted as a custom job? Why did they paint it this way? Who is resposible for this paint pattern? Did they provide you with an explanation? I don't understand this (custom two tone) color pattern. Its sure is different tho.

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
reverse contrast! nice!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Forgot the dash picture!

The paint job was done by Autostyles in Franklin, TN before I ever laid eyes on it. As to why... the guy likes customizing rides for resale to boost his business presence and he doesn't like the plastic look. I just like having a ride that doesn't look like anyone elses...

Reverse contrast! That's exactly what it is! And I think it makes it look even more like a Transformer. Might just have to replace that Honda emblem with a Decepticon badge...

Either way, I love my new E, and am looking forward to driving it til it dies and then some.

Tom

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
I like the custom seats..............

·
Registered
478 Posts
i prefer this paint job as opposed to if it were reversed like an element ive seen here on the forums! and the seats are [email protected] i like!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the warm welcomes. A month in and lovin every minute. Lots of folks ask what it is (Due to it being de-badged Element-wise prior to my owning it) and the silver panels really stand out. Found an identical 05 in SOP parked next to me a couple weeks back (No custom silver trim!) and made me love mine even more. And the seats make me feel like I got a luxury vehicle at a steal!

Just got back from a week of camping. Spent half of it in a Northface Rock 22 (Which is Orange and Silver as well... creepy) and the other half in the E... gotta say, the E makes for a mean tent... Now to save up money for a road trip to CA for the E-camper!

oi!

Tom

·
Registered
244 Posts
Welcome!!

Great looking E! Love the color combo.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I love the E because it is already unusual and yours even more so. Welcome to the forums. Be sure to post camping pics on the bikin', hinkin' etc. thread.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Got'er Cleaned Up From Campin!

Washed & Polished with some of that Turtle Wax Ice Liquid Polish...

Mmmm... shiny...

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts