Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope this question isn't too outrageous for this club, but that's one of the first things I plan to do when I get mine. Totally part of my Element Fantasy!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Oh yeah. Its a little lumpy, but its fun. Enuf said.

·
Registered
106 Posts
with the back seats up, a full-sized inflatable mattress works VERY well...

·
Registered
80 Posts
thank goodness for the tinted windows just fold up the seats put down the double sleeping bag an get busy. me and my girl scratched some inside panels. maybe ill complain to honda.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Heheh... when I was at the dealer, my sales rep (a rather attractive woman probably only a couple of years older than I) said something about the fold-flat seats and before I knew what I was saying I made a remark about "how convenient that is when you consider that easy-clean upholstery!"

Thankfully I don't think she entirely caught my meaning! :oops:

Drew

·
Registered
41 Posts
:p

But I sure am lookin forward to when the weather gets a little bit nicer. May have to invest in some of those "privacy" curtains!

I did lay them all down at the dealer... the seats that is.... and it did look a little bit lumpy. May also invest in a smaller inflatable bed to go on top of the seats.
Spring, after all, has sprung!
MMMWAH ha ha ha ha!
:twisted:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.