Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello from the Bahamas,

We are a wholesale foods supplier down here in the Bahamas, and one of our agencies has just sent us pictures of the new 'promo vehicle' that is going to be shipped to us in the next couple weeks. About all I know about it at THIS precise time is that it is a 2007 Element 2WD Automatic. I'm going to hazard a guess that it is an LX. So, they've slapped a bunch of jazzy stickers all over it, but I look at that picture and something is just drastically 'missing'.

Got a challenge for you all. Looking to get some nice rims to go with the chaos. The roads down here are pretty harsh, so I can only really see going to an 18" and still giving myself enough sidewall to where the ride won't be too incredibly harsh. I've been scrolling through the nearly 40 pages of GREAT wheel info and pics in the sticky thread above and already have some GREAT ideas. But, still new to this, so if you all think you know a rim that would look SPECTACULAR on it, let me know.

Also, for the moment, also bearing in mind the bumpy roads and multitude of BIG speed bumps, we have no designs at the moment to lower it. Just think it needs some 'jewellery' to make that sticker wrap really really POP.

Have at it...and HELLO!! :)

Neill

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
argh...sorry guys...was afraid the site I was using wouldn't share properly, but fell into the trap that I could see them. I'll remedy the pics in the morning, and get this party started!!

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
So, if you don't want to change the durable wheels for some of those spiderwebs that I see posted already, how about brightening up the wheels with some color?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK...still can't get the images to work, but I can give you this...

http://neillp.winkflash.com

Anyone have any suggestions for a good image hosting site that allows external links?

...and LOL...like the invisible E...very good.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Attachments

Instead of "Linking" the photos.... You could save them to your computer (if they are not there already) and upload them as a standard Attachment to your post..... :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Instead of "Linking" the photos.... You could save them to your computer (if they are not there already) and upload them as a standard Attachment to your post..... :D
OK...wasn't too sure if this forum allowed you to upload photos to the site...gimme a few secs and I'll try that.

Cheers!

LOL

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Okay, to go with the island/Bahama's theme, paint the hub caps. I am thinking starfish. You could also go with some fun colors too. I think any rim would look a little out of place on that wrap.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here are a few of the ones I've seen so far that I think could/would work...not too sure if I'd bother with chrome, but I think a hi-polish rim would make it pop.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Well that could be radically different!! ZOIKES!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm thinking the Prizma lip would look pretty good.

I did actually spot that one on a competitors site, but the picture wasn't as good. One part of me says to keep it a solid hi polish or nice shiny silver, but the adventurous rebel side thinks a bit of colour in the wheel could be fun as well.

Food for thought for sure!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Actually...I was wrong...it wasn't the Konig's...they were a set of Ti's with a similar lip...could of sworn they were chrome, but look like this, off of Element Wheels.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here they are...

a bit more aggressive...and a bit more over the top I think than it needed...think the Konig's would be much better suited...

·
Registered
541 Posts
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk98/luetroy/DSCF4619.jpg

how about these Honda Pilot rims..... simple 5 star rim you are going for but still Honda quality etc... (probably find them for cheap too....)
I don't think the prism rim style suits the E... but that's just my .02....

(hope member Troy doesn't mind me using pic as example...)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts