Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, evolutionrevolution and I have come up with a tag card for local Es, and are going to be tagging Elements like mad. We want to plan some local meets.
If you're already an EOC member, PM me or him and we'll keep you in the loop. :)

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
I'd come but I'd get stopped @ the border......

enjoy and make sure you take lots of pictures - some of us don't believe people actually live in Canada

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
110 Posts
Sounds good. Want me to send you the file to print some cards?
For sure...there are a few E's around here to tag!!!

I met a fellow E driver from New York at work the other day........he laughed the fact that I drove and E and a Civic and worked at Ford :)

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For sure...there are a few E's around here to tag!!!

I met a fellow E driver from New York at work the other day........he laughed the fact that I drove and E and a Civic and worked at Ford :)
pm me your email address

·
Registered
22 Posts
November 28, 2008

There will be a meeting of all Honda Element owners in the lower parking lot at Kents Building Suppliers - Bayers Lake - this Sunday, November 30, at 10AM.
Let's see how many Toasters will show.
I'd like to see something like this posted as a real message.
As a start, I plan to be there at 10 AM this Sunday.
Cheers!
Greg 03AWD

·
Registered
135 Posts
Oh snap!

I missed it, boohoo! Sorry guys, I'm not really helping out the cause. How many showed up? Did you get any picks? Let me know and Let all of the world know that we are taking over!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
next meet

well I was in the area at the time,, and there were no Elements show up at 10:30. Maybe some showed up latter, but no one's commented on here how many did show so I would guess none.
I saw your Element sitting outside your house yesterday; I think it wanted to go for a drive - it had that look in it's headlights! lol
Cheers!
Greg

·
Registered
22 Posts
Saturday

Glad to see you had Ellie out for a run today! Noticed she was gone when I drove by round 4 PM today.
So not much else happening eh?
Guess not.
Keep in touch.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Things have been nuts here. Put on the steelies on Friday night. I forgot how rough winter tires are. :)

Let me know when you want to get together again, and I'm there.

·
Registered
22 Posts
msg to King

Yea, we should meet up with Evolution and plan on how to get a club going.
Sunday mornings are good for me; I'm usually in Bayers lake around 10:30 or so.
Let us know what works for you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts