Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to pick up the Shoreline 2wd EX auto here in a few minutes. I bought it for the wife who will be glad to get rid of the Town and Country Money pit.

I just hope the airconditioner can hold up to this arizona heat. I will let everyone how it goes. I am planning on doing a vehicle wrap for our company on the Element. I will post pictures when it is completed.

Monster

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm in Phoenix...What dealer did you buy from, out of curiousity? I'm trying to find a good dealer for service...

The air conditioning really is great. I have tinted windows on mine, and that helps as well. The air is usually too cold for me, I have to turn the temp up a couple notches. And the round blowers on the side are very easy to aim.

Have fun!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went to Tempe Honda, and the deal was fairly painless, I paid about 18,627 plus TTL and the lousy 249 doc fee. I have generally had good luck with Penske dealerships, which Tempe Honda is, rather a United Auto dealership.

It was probably not the best deal, but still reasonable for me.

I just purchased the Keyless entry from H and A. I will put it in next week.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Congrats!

I am sure your wife will love the E! You will have a wonderful time with your new happy lil' E!

Happy Motoring!!!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hey, do you get paid to do the vehicle wrap? And do you have any idea what it costs to have it done?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, our company is Monster Color www.monstercolor.com here in Phoenix. I don't have an exact cost, but it will be somewhere around $2500 to do a full wrap. I will know the exact square footage once I get the design done and installed.

BTW, after one day, I love the car!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts