Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are others out there like me. Espeically with the SC's running around.

In the process of installing my FL Inferno V1 in the E now. Just got done with the Front, left and rear, working on the right now. Did 2 1ft tubes inside yesterday. Will upload some pics soon, right now they are just on Facebook.

( Please no hating on the glow. We all have those little things that make us smile, for some of us it is glow. )

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ahhh. Next on the list after the HIDs is going to be getting some glow to the rear. I hate seeing the tubes/bulbs so finding a location will be tricky. Not to mention running wiring with no carpet has brought on a new challenge. Then off to find a removal for the dash/vents to get some Leds in there. Going to go blue to match the cluster. Most likely a 4 chip setup.

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
The Glow E

Hey Cul-Wolf!
I say if you like it, GLOW FOR IT! HAAAAA:holginger::028::023:
(I'm trying to use all the smilies with lights in them...)

Cheers,
John

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Disco balls rock lol

Thanks for the glow-E luv Exo !

My glow buds over on oznium are already screamin for me to get it into some shows and get the screw back together. We did a xmas parade 2 years ago and had a lot of fun, definitly planning on it this year too. Going to see if I can get some E's out there to rep.

Thanks again, totally understand the each his own. I have done off road for the past 10 years really enjoying the street platform.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Your signature icon states Mid South Chapter. What part of the area are you glowing? 8)

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
What state are you In ? If you plan on driving in Massachusetts, turn them off !!!!!

You will get a 200$ ticket for having Blue lights without a Bluelight permit.

They have been writing them for the Blue lights on the turbo tip tail pipe dressing, and the Blue lights on the windshield washer nozzles. So your a prime candidate for a ticket.

Dom

·
Registered
5 Posts
My Friend MY Friend i found you

YES im am so happy i found a fellow glow addict. I havea 2004 E and i love the glow my first kit was a green kit of neon tubes since then ive discovered so much more than just neon. Like the guy before we tend to keep our glow inside the E's becuase were im from they dont care about green underglow but they HATE RED AND BLUE flashing haha. i used to have green red blue and orange underneath my car ALL DIFF TUBES i ran so much wire it wasnt even funny. But ill be putting up pics later of it, right now ijust have the inside glow with a couple of kits but as soon as i pay for my insuance i think ill u buy another glow kit probally a 7 color led kit. i love those things but your car looks good i cureently have a motorcycle kit inside and underdash kit and a wheel well kits in my grill i plan to buy a 7 color glow kit soon and maybe get a hologen tube for my engine lighting well see but keep the pics coming car looks great

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I live in middle TN near Nashville. When I am driving I just have it on a single color, usually green or something safe not red or blue. Parking is when I throw it on demo mode that cycles through the 16 million colors and different patterns/ effects. Interior tubes are connected to the same controller as well.

·
Registered
508 Posts
blue lights?

Hey Dom,

What is the background with MA and blue light ban? Looks like po-po car lighting? Are other colors ok? What is a 'bluelight permit'? Can ordinary folks get this? Only curious. I have nothing on my vehicle and we'll actually be driving to Cambridge for my daughter's college graduation in May with the CRV, anyway.

What state are you In ? If you plan on driving in Massachusetts, turn them off !!!!!

You will get a 200$ ticket for having Blue lights without a Bluelight permit.

They have been writing them for the Blue lights on the turbo tip tail pipe dressing, and the Blue lights on the windshield washer nozzles. So your a prime candidate for a ticket.

Dom

·
Registered
161 Posts
so i bought some neons.. red ones to be exact on my 07 NBP SC i know they would match nice with my red 20 inch rims with one issue... i havent put them on for 2 reasons... i dont want the actual bulb to show... (a little tacky) i havent found a good place where they wont show... granted i just glanced under the car... and also a bit confused on the simple connect and play wiring... that being said...

any pics of

1) the actual mounting of the bulbs underneath the car?
2) the wiring installtion?

this is what my directions look like... question? is the negative the same as a ground?

the cables that are attached to the battery didnt come with terminals or anything the would simply attach to the battery...

·
Registered
161 Posts
so i bought some neons.. red ones to be exact on my 07 NBP SC i know they would match nice with my red 20 inch rims with one issue... i havent put them on for 2 reasons... i dont want the actual bulb to show... (a little tacky) i havent found a good place where they wont show... granted i just glanced under the car... and also a bit confused on the simple connect and play wiring... that being said...

any pics of

1) the actual mounting of the bulbs underneath the car?
2) the wiring installtion?

this is what my directions look like... question? is the negative the same as a ground?

the cables that are attached to the battery didnt come with terminals or anything the would simply attach to the battery...

haha i had the ground and power switched... had to customize the mounts for the lights. ...

ideas on running it to the inside?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts