Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, not really a mod, but it comes in handy, I strapped my North Face Hydro Pack to the Drivers seat after detailing (yes, I was very Bored!). Nice to have on long trips.

Attachments

·
Registered
572 Posts
i was imagining something similar to the licorice dispenser on waynes world.. lol

cool idea though..

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Almost perfect.

Now you need one on the floor to pee in.;-)

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
And I'm hating to ask this but does your E have airbags that come out of the seat where that strap goes? I don't know what year they started in the seats.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And I'm hating to ask this but does your E have airbags that come out of the seat where that strap goes? I don't know what year they started in the seats.
You know I never thought of that...good point!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Simple solution, remove the bladder and place it in the webbing behind the seat, with the "straw" hanging over. Should work okay.

·
Registered
357 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
That's just nasty. Yes, it's nastier than peeing into a tube and bladder in the console.:twisted:
Who says it needs to run into a bladder, run the tube straight off unto the street.

And for the Ladies.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
At least it isn't hydration "space station style." Mm mm tastes like Evian with a dash of salt! ;-)

·
Registered
554 Posts
I thought the side curtain airbags only came out of the roof.??

Though I don't know where the airbag in the red circle is coming from
in this picture. This is a picture of a 09 E.
air bag.JPG

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
ok, not really a mod, but it comes in handy, I strapped my North Face Hydro Pack to the Drivers seat after detailing (yes, I was very Bored!). Nice to have on long trips.
i suppose that if you loosened the straps a lot and then wore it, it could double as a 4 point harness, w/ a little imagination.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I thought the side curtain airbags only came out of the roof.??

Though I don't know where the airbag in the red circle is coming from
in this picture. This is a picture of a 09 E.
View attachment 70225
That guy right there may have a point.

·
EOC Rank: Crankypants
14,898 Posts
I thought the side curtain airbags only came out of the roof? Though I don't know where the airbag in the red circle is coming from in this picture.
That's the airbag in the seat. Your front seats should have tags identifying them as having airbags. That's why we have to avoid putting seat covers or straps that cover the outboard sides of the front seats.

OTOH they look pretty lame. Nice to know that in a side-impact crash, my head may be bashed in, but my left hip will be safe.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts