Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EX AWD - Nighthawk Black . . . We're counting Elements driving by in the place of sheep as we attempt to drift off to sleep each night . . . well, not really, but we are anxious!!! ha ha

I am patiently awaiting a buyer for my 1998 Ford F-150, so that I can walk in and kindly ask my sales rep to go ahead and trade for the only Black AWD EX in a three state radius (MS, AR, LA). Hopefully before it is taken off of the lot that it sits on 4 hours away!!! I am so ready for it! And, my wife is ready too . . .we definitely have "Element Fever".

The Element definitely allows me to continue with my eclectic tastes in vehicles over the years . . . to recap:

First Vehicle - 1983 Subaru Hatchback (it had no name, no badge, just a hatchback) - originally red, but when I got it . . .it was more of a dull orange. Gray vinyl interior with the orange stuffing showing in the back seat while the windows were down and the ripped pleather would flap in the wind. You get the picture. . .

1985 Chevy Van - Gladiator custom with woodgrain interior and beam mood lights inside . . . my friends in high school called it "The Whoopee Wagon", I still to this day don't have any earthly clue why. . . ha ha.

1990 Mustang LX 5.0 5spd - My dream car finally! Bought Brand new, and paid for it myself at 17 yrs old! (two jobs and no spare cash) Speed Demon and Gas Hogg!!! When the air conditioning gave out at 115,000 miles, it was time to do something different.

Current Vehicle - 1998 Ford F-150 Stepside - It's been great, 95,000 miles and never, I repeat, never a problem. (Brought it into the shop a couple of weeks ago for them to tell me what I needed to have done . . . plugs and wires and brake pads . . . period, end of story) What a great Truck!!

So why would I want to get rid of this cream puff??? Ohhhhh. . . . It is ELEMENT-ary my dear friends!!!!

Can't wait to be an owner!!! My wife is excited too. . . anyone know of any deals if you buy two at a time???? LOL

Peace.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I'm going to be selling my 1998 Suzuki Sidekick and trading in my 1996 GMC Sonoma for an Element in a couple of months. Only hold up for me is that I had a fender bender in the 'Zuki and I have to wait until April 1st to get the thing into the body shop! We had a huge ice storm here a few weeks back and literally thousands of people crashed their cars. So its a good time to own a body shop around these parts... Now serving #34...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts