Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Welcome Yogi!!

Glad you like this crowd (great gang of minds eh?)

How many places have you checked for your orange element?
Dealers each received a different quantity and colors too.. so you might want to broaden your hunt.

Did they give you an idea how long your wait would be? When I contacted my dealer, in november they said my blue would be in, in January and January it was here.. so seems they have a good idea.. if they don't you might want to move onto the one who does know.

We do have a couple resident dealers who pop in from time to time.. they may be a great source of help getting your orange element too!

What state are you in? I know i did see 2 orange elements on Ebay in California.. southern CA I believe.

Again good luck!

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Yogi: definately spread your search out, and you don't even need to drive around, make calls, send emails.. and see who can help you first, and you can also get your price bids with out alot the sitting and waiting game some places play..

try carpoint.com & carsdirect.com you enter what you want, and they have the dealers contact you.. sooo nice and easy.. plus it helps you field which dealers are cool and which are not!

Good luck & keep us posted!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.