Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It occurred to me that I should open a new thread, are there any other E owners on the front range viewing this site? If so let us know...

MT to the E 'cause it be real cool

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm seriously addicted to all online information on the Element. I can't wait for my E, which will be here sometime in late May or June. I have only seen one E in my area, parked at a grocery store, but the dealers say they can't keep 'em on the lots. How many other Front rangers do we have here>?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Got lucky I guess...walked in to look around at Mile High Honda a month ago and drove out in a Blue EX 4x4.

Couple weeks going for a Green....hope they have one!

Doug

·
Registered
8 Posts
We did not have a good experience with Mile High like we did with Schomp, but because they did not have GG or SM in 2wd EX so we went with Elway. Paid $18,600+tax ( no handling, or anything else), below advertised price. Hassle free ! Highly recommended.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Well shucks! We did enjoy our sales rep so much at Mile High that we sent our neighbor for her Honda and then went back for the Green EX 4X4 (picked up last night).

They didn't deal real well but then they seem to be moving the cars fast.

We finally came to an understanding though and we're happy with what we got :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
I guess it depends on which salesman you talk to. One guy looked at my offer from Schomp an told me to go back to Schomp.
I'm glad it worked out for you and your neighbor though...

·
Registered
8 Posts
BTW... got a free Honda cap and 2 movie tickets for test drive at Kuni Honda on Colfax.
X2 sounds good ...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi everyone -- I just got my GG EX 4WD a week ago from Schomp and they were great as usual. I always bring in an Eloan loan with me and they always prefer not to use Eloan and give me a lower rate with no hassles.

I downgraded in a sense from a '98 Accord EX V6 with all the bell, whistles, spoiler, etc -- but I love the Element and find that its just a lot more fun to drive. I miss the audio controls on the steering wheel and the V6, but nothing else. My wife and I just wanted something more fun to take out on the town together ... that could also take our 2 girls as well.

I had some reservations about buying this car simply because I know its controversial (you either love or hate it) -- but I could care less what people think ... I love it! I was also a little worried that that the controversial nature of the Element might draw negative attention to it and perhaps even vandalism. I certainly hope not -- maybe the opposite it true -- people who don't like it may think its so ugly that just frown and walk away.

We should have an element get together some time. I see so few around town, its amazing. I love having a unique vehicle which is fun to drive.

I have gotten mostly stares from younger kids (high schoolers) so far. One kid in a Jeep CJ7 just drove by staring at me as he hung out his window and kinda looked confused -- I couldn't tell if he hated or love it -- and who cares!

Scott

·
Registered
8 Posts
Owned it for a week now, beginning to like it more and more.
Used it over the weekend to haul landscape stuffs with rear seats removed for additional load weight, looks like it going to hard to put them back in.

·
Registered
8 Posts
:D

Of course, I'd like to wait until I actually have my EXS SOP AWD 5spd. I should have it by June 24th or so, as it was built between June 2-7 according to Ralph Schomp. I have to say I'm happy with the price RS gave me. 20,100 before accessories and that's with the side airbags.

I'm in Highlands Ranch and I teach in Littleton. Hopefully we'll see you around!

Mark

·
Registered
49 Posts
anybody know anyone that could put together an Element Road Rally?

Might be fun....I don't have a clue where to start though

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yo'Delay to tha Front Range, I drove the E up to Red Rocks last nite for a beautiful full moon show, saw the Beck and a coupla other Exited E owners.

WHERE IT'S AT!

microtone

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm looking to buy an E near the Front Range and the Internet quote (no-haggle price) I got from Elway was sticker + $299 BS fee + $117 for front mud guards (I told them to keep those dealer installed options and they told me they put them on all E's - nice way to rip you off for more money). That's the worst rip-off I've been offered. I told them to keep their E and I would go elsewhere. I will never talk to another John Elway dealer.

Jim

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just bought an EX 4X4 5spd SOP w/side airbags today from Frontier Honda in Longmont, Colorado. I feel like I got a fair price on the Element and a fair price on my trade it. I would recommend them.

My sales team was GLENN  MIYASAKI and MARTY SADLO.

Jim

·
Registered
49 Posts
4wd Auto EX at Mile High Honda....roof rack, all 4 mud guards, rear wind deflector . Got it right around 22,000 with a MSRP of around 23000 and I had to work on it!. Traded a 98 explorer which they gave 6500 for. They mighta come down.

My rep...Roland...great guy....and very knowledgable....

Doug King

·
Registered
3 Posts
We've been driving our Element since mid-April. There isn't anything about it we don't love except that we didn't get ANY of the extras just power windows and it's a 5-speed.
We plan to add everything in as we can afford to which hopefully is by next summer for a/c. We bought it because we love to camp out and it seemed the perfect car for getting us there and enjoying the features the E offers in space!
Glad there are alot of other enthusiastic Element owners out in the land because I barely see 1-3 a day when I'm driving around. I always wave to those drivers so here's my wave to all out in internetland {{{{wave}}}}
z :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
We get a kick out of seeing other Elements as well. We did our part and got two of them :)

Wondering someday if an 'organizer' will get an Element Getogether here on the Front Range....

Looking forward to seeing all on the road.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts