Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just heard from my very helpful dealer (Roush Honda in Westerville) and MY element will be built in East Liberty, Ohio, a few miles from my home, on August 25-27 and I should have it by Sept. 1. This is going to be the longest month EVER.

I just survived a week at band camp (I'm a band director) with my Civic. It's going to be SO much easier to transport everything from dorm to field. I'll be sure to post pics of it in action after I get it.

Thanks again to everyone for sharing all their info. I'm SO sure that this is going to be the coolest "car" ever.

B

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I just survived a week at band camp (I'm a band director)
"And one time at band camp"

someone had to say it.

Congrats on your element. People say because I am a social worker I have to be patient (sp?) But I would never wait a month for a car. Bought friday, picked up tuesday.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You know, to tell the truth, i really hand't thought about it. I had assumed that it is a 2003, but it didn't actually cross my mind that if it's coming from the factory, that it probably would be an 04. If so, I'm even MORE excited to see if anything is new or different. I'll ask my dealer and let y'all know.

B

·
Registered
7 Posts
I would bet that you will be getting a 2004. If you have any pricing info I would appreciate it. I live in PA and am still looking for a good dealer, perhaps you may be able to reccomend yours?

Thanks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
a little confused here. is it just that there was not one to be found, or did you order something special?

It seems that the front side airbags option is hard to find here in TX, but just about every dealer has pretty much everything else.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I couldn't get one with front side airbags here either - I really wanted them. Oh well, I just couldn't wait, so I had to go without.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
"a little confused here. is it just that there was not one to be found, or did you order something special?"

Despite being in the "hotbed" of Honda production, Elements are pretty scarce here. None of the Columbus dealers have more than two, and no EX's with a five speed. I also wanted the keyless entry factory installed. *patting myself on the back for being so patient*. I did get the dealer to throw in the rubber floor mats for free.

B

1 - 8 of 8 Posts