Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just got our SOP Element - and we LOVE it! Have self-installed many accessories - full interior trim kit (which is great 8) ), side steps, roof rack, sun shade for sunroof, bumper trim, bra - but decided against installing the optional armrest because it just doesn't match well with the black/grey interior in the SOP ---- has anyone else had this experience? :cry: Our interior is more black than grey and the armrest upgrade is a very light grey --- lighter than the grey portions of the dash & door. When we prepared to install it we both decided that it was way too light for this interior. Does Honda offer a black or dark grey version of the armrest? Any thoughts?

·
Registered
253 Posts
I was just wondering where you ordered your trim kit? Is it the blue one listed on the dealer's brochure? :?:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I purchased the grey trim kit that HandA accessories offers (Honda OEM part). It looks great! I will be taking some pix of the whole thing shortly and will post them here. :)

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I am not sure about the arm rest.....but keep us posted on your findings.

I ran into the same problem with the seat covers....the light gray and black seat covers looked horrible in the interior of my Eternal Blue Pearl E :(

I installed one and steped back and went "BLECK!!!!" I am sure they look great with other colors of interiors....but not the blue.

Diane

·
Registered
253 Posts
azbecks, that will be great. I'll keep my eye out for your pics :wink:

·
Registered
204 Posts
I ordered (from HandA) and installed the grey trim kits on Mist-E and I really like the result. I will get some pictures soon.

peace,
-jdef

1 - 6 of 6 Posts