Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
watch it when u deal with theses people.
talking the deal.tried to sell me a 270 watt,67 speaker am/fm/cd for $360.....
bought the dx,made the deal to toss in the cd player......i pick it up.....has a 40 watt,2 speaker piece of crap i coulda got at walmart for $79.........
they give me(lia honda,amherst ny).....the old "well, i never said THAT radio"............and now the service manager tells my wife "he threw in the 2 speakers.....i didnt buy them with the radio!!!!!!"
no attempt to make things right,nothing.i will NEVER deal with honda again

·
Registered
64 Posts
Jeff, Didnt the dealer ask you to make sure you give them the "very SATISIFIED" rating when American Honda contacts you?....I am sure if you just mention that you ARE NOT very satisfied, you might get some results.
Honda knows that some dealers and some salespeoples are "dirtbags".
You should not hesitate to contact American Honda to resolve this issue.
(of course, I dont know what you paid, how much profit they had, trade issues, and financing rate).
My advice is to speak up!
regds/Noel

47AG107 8)

·
Registered
20 Posts
I can assure you it was probably that particular salesman/dealer as I
dealt with Lia Honda in Albany NY and they were exceptional- Great service, great deal on my trade, and no issues with the items I asked for. There are some good ones out there. Try again. :?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Jeff......That wouldnt be good enuf. Send the GM of the dealership a letter.
State your case. Ask for what you think is fair. And ask for a written response.
THEN.......contact American Honda yourself and enclose the story, letters, etc.
I am fairly sure that if you were mislead- they will take some action. After all you ARE A FUTURE HONDA BUYER. AND WILL BUY ANOTHER HONDA IF THEY TAKE CARE OF THIS MESS. MATTER OF FACT.......YOU WILL BUY SEVERAL OVER YOUR LIFETIME, AND WILL TELL ALL YOUR FAMILY HOW WONDERFUL HONDA IS.

Give it a try.......its worth the effort.
regds/noel

45AG107 8)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts