Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone ORANGEE is coming to Maryland.

We are having dinner the evening of August 3, 2009 and any EOCers are welcomed to join us. The tentative plans are to eat seafood in Baltimore (Obrycki's or Bertha's) cuz ORANGE will be flying out of BWI.

Please join us. If you have any questions post them in this thread, Orangee will probably provide a [email protected] answer :rolleyes:

I will add updates about the plans as we get closer to the date.

-g

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
4,174 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
We would love to be there. We loved Obrycki's. We went last year with Gisele. Great food. If she is buying we will be there.

Just a warning -- Leave your dogs home or they may be kidnapped by someone we all know.

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We would love to be there. We loved Obrycki's. We went last year with Gisele. Great food. If she is buying we will be there.

Just a warning -- Leave your dogs home or they may be kidnapped by someone we all know.
OMG! I'd love it if you guys came. I hate I missed you in Harper's Ferry.
(I didn't miss Justin though)

The only reason I agreed to dine with ORANGEE is because I thought he was bringing Patch and Tonka. :-( Now I'm stuck with just him.

-g

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's a bit too far for a Monday dinner. Sorry.
Work half a day, come down and hang with me :D

It's only 1.5 hrs drive. -g

·
EOC Rank: 999
1,793 Posts
(Orangee - if it's a fish joint don't worry about deoderant)
I say we get the fish"s opinion on this one!:lol::lol:

Hey, I would love to go and meet the big "O" but I have tickets to take my son to his "first" wrestling event. Something he's been looking forward to for quite some time. Maybe next time. Have fun - eat plenty - drink a little!!

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Hey, I would love to go and meet the big "O" but I have tickets to take my son to his "first" wrestling event. Something he's been looking forward to for quite some time. Maybe next time. Have fun - eat plenty - drink a little!!
Are you sure your son would not prefer the jello wrestling between g and bid "O" just before dinner? It is once in a lifetime chance to experience something soooo unique. :D

Guys, have a great dinner!

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Are you sure your son would not prefer the jello wrestling between g and bid "O" just before dinner? It is once in a lifetime chance to experience something soooo unique. :D

Guys, have a great dinner!
So does this mean you'll be there Jea?

Gisele emailed me and said she "washed" her Element, I told her I had to fly in to see that before I'd believe it !
Being an ex-Maryland boy, I'm looking forward to it

·
Registered
1,959 Posts

Gisele emailed me and said she "washed" her Element, I told her I had to fly in to see that before I'd believe it !
I am so sorry I can not be there. I will miss the wrestling and gisele's clean car :D

·
EOC Rank: 999
1,793 Posts

Believe me - If Gisele washed her "E" everyone would be there to see that!:lol::lol: Just ask DC Box, that E's been dusty since the day she
got it.:lol::lol::lol::lol: (I believe it's nickname is "Pig-Pen"). . . . . . . . .

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow, just wow.

I popped on here to see if anyone wanted to save me from dinner with ORANGEE and I find:

1. I've been scheduled to jello wrestle with ORANGEE :twisted:
2. I'm being falsely called "Pig Pen" when my E is so clean FISH E's wife thought it was his :)
3. Orangee rubs fish under his arms as a deodorizer :shock:

-g

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Believe me - If Gisele washed her "E" everyone would be there to see that!:lol::lol: Just ask DC Box, that E's been dusty since the day she
got it.:lol::lol::lol::lol: (I believe it's nickname is "Pig-Pen"). . . . . . . . .
Dead to me

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh my goodness . . . it has been way too long since I've seen that! :p

What time are you meeting?
Not sure yet, but looks like 6:30/7pm for dinner. I'm not getting the Big "O" until 6/6:30pm.

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BUMP for ORANGEE

just bumping the thread

save me from ORANGEE

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
just bumping the thread

save me from ORANGEE
DAMN, does that men I have to be on my best behavior?
better see if Brawsie and Twi can give me some quick lessons in etiquette

Come on people save me from Gisele (she might think I'm a dog and try and rub my belly)

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
DAMN, does that men I have to be on my best behavior?
better see if Brawsie and Twi can give me some quick lessons in etiquette

Come on people save me from Gisele (she might think I'm a dog and try and rub my belly)
I would take YOU over Brawsie or Twi anyday!

(I heard you were a dog, but better than that Rocket Dog)

1 - 20 of 75 Posts