·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
should be here Tuesday, just in time to take up north for a couple nights.:-D

·
Registered
80 Posts
Which Tent did you ordered? Where do you plan on camping?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got the 10x10 through the Handa site. I am going to my parents up in Congress AZ Thursday to Saturday...they have about 5 acres. They have a full house with all the family there so I am setting my tent up on the property as a test run for my future endeavors. I will take pics and post as soon as I get back.

·
Registered
4,214 Posts
I got the 10x10 through the Handa site. I am going to my parents up in Congress AZ Thursday to Saturday...they have about 5 acres. They have a full house with all the family there so I am setting my tent up on the property as a test run for my future endeavors. I will take pics and post as soon as I get back.

Camping and mom's home cooking.

Nice. Have fun!

:)

·
Registered
150 Posts
ordered tent

I can't wait to see pictures! we want to get the tent that attaches to the Element, have an '06. they said tent attachment different. so have fun, post pics of set up and how you like it!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got the tent yesterday. Heading out in a couple hours for my trip. I will take plenty of pictures and post as soon as I get back.:D

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Hey Milo...!

As well as the pics and review... Join the EOC Camping Fools social group...! You sound like fine EOCCF material...!

LBD

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I got it all set up, pretty easy considering the size of the darn thing. 10x10 is pretty big when none of the space is used for sleeping. Filled up the full size air mattress in "Evinrude" and got the bed all made. The one thing I love about the tent is that there is about 3 feet of clearance above my head as I stand in it. I am used to camping in tents that I have to lean over in. I am 6'1". Slept like a baby, took pictures, kept it clean all weekend. Got home to download the pictures and ooopppssss stupid me. Deleted them before I got the off the camera. I have never done this before in my life but I had just returned from Florida and thought I was just deleting the Florida pics after downloading onto the PC. Sorry about not having pics to post but I did SMS some pics to a fellow E owner where I work so at least he saw it. He has the ECamper but he admittted that he liked the interior space.

Will post pics from the next adventure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts