Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Welcome to the cult!

Post often, keep snapping pics and enjoy your travels!

J-

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Welcome! Awesome pictures of a very nice trip! Post more pics of the trip and definitely post more of the big dog :D

·
Registered
262 Posts
A first post to be remembered...welcome. And a good reminder that a winter trip can be done and fun.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Great pictures! I was especially interested in the pictures since I am getting a Canon SD780is for my birthday. Oh, I fixed your photo of the camera:

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wow that's awesome

few q's

Where did you stay? hotels, campgrounds - truck stops?

What did you average for mileage?

and some other question I already forgot.
we stayed at a couple of hotels, mainly just to shower...and a few campsites as well as rv parks. the rest of the time was in the wal-mart parking lot.

thank goodness for wally world!

as for mileage we got about 21. pretty good considering the whale on top and the uphill mountain driving during the blizzard. lol

and the answer to the question you forgot... 42.
:D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oh and thanks for all the positive feedback!

we've been lurkers for awhile now so we were hoping our first post would be neat enough to satisfy.

will def post more of the big dog!

This is Samantha. She thinks she's as small as the chihuahuas so she gets into some pretty cute situations. She wanted to sit up front during the roadtrip because the small dogs were, so we attempted to block her.

She was pretty bummed.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Great pictures! I was especially interested in the pictures since I am getting a Canon SD780is for my birthday. Oh, I fixed your photo of the camera:
lol, thanks.

its a great camera! its small enough to put in your pocket so you don't look like a tourist (which was the best feature for us).

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks so much for all the positive remarks!

we tried to make a good first impression/post so we're glad everyone likes it!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts