Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone in another one of my posts asked for pictures of our pups. I have TONS and TONS!! Thought I'd share a few here :) Also have many of our past and present fosters but that's a whole other thread lol

This is the Jeep we used to have. This picture was taken just before a trip to town and the day after we decided that our foster, Kano (blue brindle male dane), was already home (aka "foster failure"). Kano was a protective boy who had an issue with tractor trailers and on the way to town he decided to snap at one passing by in the other lane and ended up knocking the back glass out of the Jeep...with his head! lol We lost him suddenly in January and miss him dearly :-( The brindle female is our first dane, Nova, and the little guys are Axel (also lost him suddenly last July) the Rat Terrier and Rose the Jack Russell. Yea, we're G-N-R fans 8)

The after picture. Don't they all just look so happy with the new a/c? Kano is mighty proud of himself!

This was our Christmas card this past year...

One of the last pictures we have of Kano :(

He was a 160 lb lap dog :)

And like to rock out on Guitar Hero lol

Nova was our first dane girl...got her at 11 weeks old. She's now 4 years and is a registered therapy dog. She's the best!! We almost lost her in May of last year from bloat/torsion. Thankfully we knew the signs and caught them early. She survived the emergency surgery to save her life and has been doing fantastic since...

This is at a rescue event with her pal, Ozzie the parrot, on her back.

Another...

Posing with her stuffy in front of my Stang (aka previous dog hauler) :)

Axel, our 9 year old Rat Terrier and first dog as a married couple, was her best buddy. She was so upset when he passed :(

And then there's psycho Rose. Cute but CRAZY!! lol

Axel and Rose

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Adorable pics!! But where are your pics of the dogs in your E? :? :grin:
You know, I need to get some of the girls in the E. We currently only have Nova, Rose and a foster dane (black girl named Kimber). I'll work on that ;)

I do have one of Nova with some rescue pals that we transported though. Posted them here:

http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52473&page=2

Thanks for the comments on our babies everyone. We love them dearly and miss our boys more and more every day.

·
Registered
4,214 Posts

That is quite a brood. What great pics of fantastic pups.

They must make you laugh every single day. I'm smiling just looking at them.

And the rear window - omigosh!

Condolences on your loss. Kano looks magnificent in these photos. Such wonderful companions our pups are and so painful to lose them.

But they live forever in our memories and photos.

Welcome to EOC! Keep those pics coming, we love 'em!

:)

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

That is quite a brood. What great pics of fantastic pups.

They must make you laugh every single day. I'm smiling just looking at them.

And the rear window - omigosh!

Condolences on your loss. Kano looks magnificent in these photos. Such wonderful companions our pups are and so painful to lose them.

But they live forever in our memories and photos.

Welcome to EOC! Keep those pics coming, we love 'em!

:)
Thank you. And you're right, we never stop laughing/smiling around here!! ;-)

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
weve been petless for about a year or so,the pet semmatary is about full,I see and viset them most every day, and miss them enormousley ,when my daughter informed me that the losses were almost to much to bear,we took a break.but she pesters me for a doggie on a regular basis now.but I don't have time or strength for one .I will be laying there with them soon enough with out help.
and for my 2 cents yes those are great looking pups!!!!& the red chicken also!!:shock::razz:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts