Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever since becoming an E'ople and following Box4Rox, Jojo, hiker chick and others adventures I've wished for a teardrop. However, until we experienced a Nor'easter three years in a row during the Cycle North Carolina Spring Bicycle Ride my wife did not share the same interest. After two inches of rain in a few hours flooded the camping site in Edenton, NC earlier this month, she suggested that the time had come to move to higher ground. Bingo, the search was on. Picked up "Lil Traveler" from Forish Family Auto last Saturday. First trip is to the Outer Banks this weekend. And "Lil Traveler" already has a 2" receiver for a bike rack.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Sweet, like Jojo, can't wait to see more pic's

when are you switching out the wheels on the E to match the trailer, and when are you painting the trailer to match the E ?

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Love the looks of hiker chicks' GGM Little Guy

when are you painting the trailer to match the E ?
Considered special ordering a GGM paint job, but in addition to the extra cost it would be early July before delivery so we went with the one on the lot. While "B1keBox" is GGM, "PdlBox" (Ford E-150) is white, and depending on the outing and gear either one may be pulling "Lil Traveler".

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Very, very nice :) :) :). . . I have seen the Lil' Travelers up close - one of our T&TTT chapter members camps in one - they are extremely well made and professionally finished. You are going to love that trailer.

Congratulations !!

·
Registered
4,214 Posts
Bravo!!!! You've entered: The Teardrop Zone.

What a great year you are going to have with it.

They're so cozy. You and your wife will love being able to pull up to a campsite and have no setup -- just climb in.

Please keep this thread going with pics of your teardrop adventures.

:)

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Sweet rig, the 2" receiver is a nice feature. Welcome to the "sleeping on the ground is completely overrated" club!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Nice set up

Nice set up to include a bike rack. Looks like you got room on the roof of the E for Kayaks:grin: Don't forget to by a door mat;-)

·
Registered
132 Posts
that's a nice looking trailer you purchased. do you have any photos of the interior?

i'm still deciding what to do with the exterior of our TD trailer. i'm hesitant to paint it to match the E in case we ever trade up some day in the future. i'm leaning towards wrapping the exterior with some sort of decal/sticker.

hope to see some of your camping photos soon...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts