Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Henry and I wanted to again say how much we enjoyed meeting up with everyone. It was a real laugh playing with the minds of the Tim Horton's employees! Henry will make up a movie which I will share as soon as it's done.

I promise to post my information about my Momo shifter knob for those of you who admired it.

We still can't believe it - 5 SOP and me the only SSM! I just count myself as the distinctive one. :lol: And yes, SSM is faster even if SOP gets better gas mileage. :lol:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Better colour scheme on the inside too! That was a lot of fun and I enjoyed the photo ops that we made. The idea about sending a picture to IKEA is a great idea from whoever thought of it.
Next time we deffinately should contact the dealers and let them in on it. Maybe get some free sponsering stuff.
The only down point was that one police officer who was pretty rude to us when we were turning into the park while the run was going on.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh yes, and much thanks to Bob (Eride) for setting up the E-vent. :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
Great time today guys. We will have to do it again soon. Maybe more colours? :D Iskie can you inform us about the strut bolt covers- the ones you showed us this morning-and where we can get them. The video idea sounds awesome. Erider, thanks for a great tour of Waterdown and surrounding areas. It really looked funny to see the looks on peoples faces as one after another "ELEMENT" drove by. Old Fart, thanks for the gastronomically funny CD. Mac, we will see ya around town.... DIVCO, sorry you could not stay with us up to Rattlesnake point but good to have you along. Ciao for now Guys 8)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Thanks for the day everyone... It was nice to be able to put a face on all of the handles.

We turned a lot of heads with our looks and the E's helped as well.
ERider thanks for the nice tour through the back roads it was nice to look in my mirror and see E after E snaking around all the turns.

Rumour has it that Iskie was on his way to the paint shop to add a little orange to his silver.

Jonathan I'll keep my eyes open for the lights flashing and all the waving.

Take care everyone and thanks again. Look forward to the next

·
Registered
131 Posts
Thanks to all who showed up. It was a hoot. I've got some great pictures that I'll have online in a day or two.

I'll also post a map of our route for those who want to do it again.

I was great meeting everyone and hopefully we can do it again soon. This time we'll try to fly all the colours

Paul, next time bring your Dad. He's gotta be a laugh....but....he rides with you...LOL.

For those who couldn't make it see you next time.

P3,FOYFN, hope you get yours real soon.

So now that some of you have seen my neck of the woods, lets go some place else next time. Who wants to plan the next one.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Especially Iskie, Mr. "I'm Not SOP!" :wink:

Everyone be sure to share photos when you can.

And you have to tell the story about the Police Officer too. Are the RCMP being a pain or something?

·
Registered
125 Posts
He was just a regular O.P.P. officer. I was riding with Isketerol and we were going to turn into the Rattle Snake Park. There was a run going on so there was a bunch of traffic cops around.
Two other Es were in front of us and the officer was waving us off into a parking lot, which wasn't where we wanted to go. So Iskie tried so tell him that but the officer just kept waving his hands towards the parking lot. Iskie rolled down his window and told him that we wanted to go down the road, so the officer turned and waved his hands towards the road, but didn't say anything. He just kept waving in the general direction.
We finaly drove down the road and found out after a few metres that the cop wanted us to stay on the left side of the road because they had set up pylons in the middle of the road for the runners.
That cop wasn't very helpful.

·
Registered
125 Posts
ERider, I'll send you my pics as soon as their developed. That's one reason why I want a digital camera, you don't have to wait until the roll is done to get at your pictures.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts