Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've outgrown our E now that we have 2 goldens and a baby. I thought this would be a great place to put it up for sale but can't find E's for sale on the boards. Any suggestions? I dread the craigslist and autotrader route since a lot of the calls are from dealers and self professed "dealers".

·
Registered
313 Posts
I have a 2007 sc, just got a blue book on it last week. In a-1 condition, this is perfect it was $16150.00. Mine has 31400 miles. Gives you an idea.

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,522 Posts
Bummer that your first post is letting us know that your selling.... :-( :|

I think you need five posts before you can post on the TP, but, like stated above, check the rules. :shock:
As for value, I like edmunds.com because it gives you a value based on YOUR zip, not a national average, like KBB and NADA (both of which are good source, but....). IMHO, take all three's info and combine for a good starting point. :roll::razz:

I've dealt with CL pretty successfully, but, as you've stated, there are alot of those trying to sell you something... :x I still think it's a good way to sell things cheaply, even with the "stuff" listers try to hit you with. :|:razz:

Hope this helps and sorry to see ya go before we got to know ya.... :-( :-( :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts