Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D Knock on wood, I've had no issues to date with my SOP E. I reached over 1500 miles in the first 3 weeks of ownership. :lol:

:lol: Okay, so I'm a drivin' fool. :lol: What can I say, it's the smootest ride I've had yet, it's also one of the quietest rides, and Everything works properly. God, I can't wait for Keyless entry, though. :wink:

:) I bought it originially for my four (4) dogs, AmStaff & 3 English Mastiffs. I needed more room to transport them than my little Honda Civic ('88) could afford me. :) I had 2 of them in this past weekend for the first time. :D

:( I was stressed about the scratches and droolies, but thank goodness, no deep scratches and after a good wipe down, they are hardly noticable. :)

:D The E cleaned up very well to my amazement with a damp cotton rag. Even the dog hair came off the seats. I bought the sticky rollers for the Under side of the back seats.. I simply strapped them up as opposed to removing them all together. 8)

8) We even went so far as to remove the Skylight, as it is referred to in the manual. lolol I looked all over for the 'Sun Roof', and the manual calls it a 'Sky Light'.. lolol Go figure... :lol: I don't know how often I will actually do that, it was not a pleasant experience. With the removal, I could see seal problems down the line with extended use. :(

So, Over all, Totally SATISFIED!!! 110% :D As for those who dislike my E or think it's ugly.. :p So, when was the last time you won a Beauty Contest?? lolol I love my concept SUV. Thanks HONDA!!!!! :D :D :D

Kerr
EX AWD SOP E
W/Mud flats, wheel locks...
coming soon . . . Running boards, fog lamps, rocker paneling, roof rack, trailer hitch, snowboard attachment, bike attachement, seat covers, interior cosmetics (color trim), leather steering wheel cover, and rubber matts/front & back..

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Whoo! I thought I was bad, I have 5000 in 2 months now and still lovin it

[quote:c9a998e4c5="JesseL22"]9000 miles, Month and a half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote:c9a998e4c5]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts