Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any problems with registering for Owner Link on the Honda site with their 2010 E? When I enter in my VIN it says my VIN is invalid. When I do a CARFAX search, it finds records so the VIN is correct as far as I can tell. Anyone else had this problem? Could it be the rarity of the 2010 MT? Thanks.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Has anyone had any problems with registering for Owner Link on the Honda site with their 2010 E? When I enter in my VIN it says my VIN is invalid. When I do a CARFAX search, it finds records so the VIN is correct as far as I can tell. Anyone else had this problem? Could it be the rarity of the 2010 MT? Thanks.
I could be wrong, but I believe the Dealership sets that up for you, or Honda Corporate.
They sent me an email with my username and password for that Owners Link, and all of my information was there when I logged into the site, (VIN, Radio Code, etc.).
I never "Registered" or anything like that. They sent me the info.

·
Registered
8,753 Posts
You register and configure Owner Link on your own. If your dealer did it for you then they did so as a courtesy.

As to whether Owner Link is recognizing the VIN, that would be whoever is running the Owner Link site for Honda not keeping pace with the new vehicles.

I would call Honda Customer Service and let them know.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts