Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm new to The Element Owner's Club, but I have noticed there aren't a whole lot of people representing the Ozark Mountain area (AR, MO) What's up with this? and how can we fix that? I love my Element passionately, and I hope to find others near me with the same feeling.

·
Registered
85 Posts
There is a Springfield thread but thats about it... few people is the southwest Missouri/ north west Arkansas on here...

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Sorry you'll just have to move to the northeast there's a lot of us here. :grin:

Welcome to the nut house now post a pic before Jojo yells at ya.

·
Registered
543 Posts
...people representing the Ozark Mountain area (AR, MO) What's up with this? and how can we fix that?
First of all, Welcome! Marvelous folks here, always willing to help -- or at least offer unlimited advice!!! :twisted:

Have you looked at the "Heartland" chapter? There seems to be a bit of activity around the Springfield, MO area, which is a lot closer to you than Raleigh or the Blue Ridge. (These VA-TN-NC mountain folk are kinda strange anyway!! :shock:) I can't quite figure why AR was tacked onto the extreme western end of the Mid-South group-- MO and OK are both part of the Heartland group. If you haven't already, give them a shout -- you'll probably use less gas!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Up North Last Summer

Sorry you'll just have to move to the northeast there's a lot of us here. :grin:

Welcome to the nut house now post a pic before Jojo yells at ya.
I took my Element up to Rothbury, Michigan last 4th of July for an amazing music festival... Met a lot of good people up there. :shock:

·
Registered
51 Posts
I see a lot of Elements in central Arkansas. When we went to Branson some months back we sure got some odd stares along the way!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts