Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi EOC folks,

I'm a new E owner and very thankful that this forum is around, it has truly been an excellent guide on how to care for and improve our particular brand of car.

I'm naming the E, "Pepper" :D, I feel like I'm going through mid-life crisis giving a name to the Element lol.

This thread will be my mod/s timeline, will be happy to share my experiences here.

April 26, 2010 -- Bought Pepper (2006 Honda 4WD Element LX Silver with Blue cladding) with 22,820 miles
April 29, 2010 -- Placed order for an e-camper, scheduled for fitting and install on July 26, 2010
May 06, 2010 -- Bought center caps from ebay, thinking of powder coating the caps blue and the oem steel rim black (color combo subject to change)
May 06, 2010 -- Bought a Draw-Tite Class III Trailer Hitch Receiver
May 06, 2010 -- Bought little passenger seats www.littlepassengerseats.com
May 06, 2010 -- BlingLights Fogs
May 06, 2010 -- Hunter Bull Bar

To Do/Buy List

235/70/16 Tires
Injen CAI
OBX Race Header
2.25 Vibrant Muffler and Resonator
Cabana or Tent or Awning
Optima Yellow

Maintenance

Mobile 1 5w20

Then call it a day :)

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
welcome to the club!

maybe you've already been welcomed, but i figured it wouldn't hurt to add a welcome.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I thought I could go back and edit the posts and add pictures, I guess their is a time limit as to when one can go back and edit posts.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome hope to be able to contribute to this board and learn as much as well.

Here's a first pic of Pepper the E, I apologize for my photo skills.

Here's Pepper playing around with a brand new cabana bought off craigslist for 140

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Profile: CHECK!
Pictures: CHECK!

Welcomes from Northern Cali...! May she provide you with many years of service and enjoyment...!

Congrats...!

LBD

PS: Hey Pepper... The time limit is 24-hrs from once you post something to when it will be "locked"... I editted this almost 24-hrs later to prove my point...! Welcome again...!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pepper's new shoe laces

Day off today and got the chance to replace the hub caps with black center caps.

All Pepper needs now is some 235/70/16 mud grippers to complete the aggressive look..

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
VERY NICE...! Keep them mods coming...!

LBD

·
Premium Member
3,179 Posts
It's always a pleasure to WELCOME a new member of the EOC "SoCal Chapter!!!" You missed our Spring Meet on Saturday, but hopefully we'll see you participate in other "E"vents in the near future! Again, Welcome!!!

Chief

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's always a pleasure to WELCOME a new member of the EOC "SoCal Chapter!!!" You missed our Spring Meet on Saturday, but hopefully we'll see you participate in other "E"vents in the near future! Again, Welcome!!!

Chief
Thanks for the welcome chief. BTW, are you American Indian? I ask coz I recently gained fascination for the lives of the Havasupai tribe, dwellers at the bottom of the Grand canyon.

·
Premium Member
3,179 Posts
Thanks for the welcome chief. BTW, are you American Indian? I ask coz I recently gained fascination for the lives of the Havasupai tribe, dwellers at the bottom of the Grand canyon.
I am a Bayou-Lacombe Choctaw.

Chief

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Vm achukmah akinlih, chishnato?

Chief
A, vm achukmah akinlih.

That's all I know chief :?.

I'm planning to make a trip to Havasupai at the bottom of the Grand Canyon hopefully October of this year, I bet you making that trip will be life changing for anyone.

·
Premium Member
3,179 Posts
A, vm achukmah akinlih.

That's all I know chief :?.

I'm planning to make a trip to Havasupai at the bottom of the Grand Canyon hopefully October of this year, I bet you making that trip will be life changing for anyone.

That's OK, that's more than most! ;-) The bottom of the Grand Canyon is not only beautiful, it is like a natural cathedral created by the Great Spirit. You will be touched, and you will be moved, and you will surely never forget it.

Chief

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That's OK, that's more than most! ;-) The bottom of the Grand Canyon is not only beautiful, it is like a natural cathedral created by the Great Spirit. You will be touched, and you will be moved, and you will surely never forget it.

Chief[/COLOR][/FONT]
Very much looking forward to the trip Chief. Need to train for the hike going in and going out it's 11 miles one way.

·
Premium Member
3,179 Posts
Very much looking forward to the trip Chief. Need to train for the hike going in and going out it's 11 miles one way.
Make sure that you have Photobucket, or something like that, because I want to see lots and lots of pix!!! :)

Chief

1 - 20 of 33 Posts