Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a place to get touch up paint for my 2003 SOP (Orange Pearl) E. I'm guessing that getting it from the dealer will be costly, is there an easily accessible/inexpensive option out there? Can. Tire? Part Source? etc.

Cheers

·
12,180 Posts
I'm looking for a place to get touch up paint for my 2003 SOP (Orange Pearl) E. I'm guessing that getting it from the dealer will be costly, is there an easily accessible/inexpensive option out there? Can. Tire? Part Source? etc.

Cheers

If your local dealer doesn'y have it they can order it for you. $6.50 plus taxe for a small bottle.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Hamilton eh? i've been there..... once. got lost in the process tho :lol::-(

get it at your nearest dealership, btw, get your color code ready, its a lot easier for us parts guys ;-)

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Noticed today that duplicolor started making Honda specific paints.Went to Wal Mart to grab some plain black touch up paint and saw that they acually had a bunch of honda paints. Milano red, nighthawk black pearl, electron blue pearl and a bunch of others. No Kiwi, or even orange if I remember right.

And the little duplicolor things are the exact same design as the ones you get at the stealership. wouldn't be surprised if duplicolor made the paints for honda and they in turn jacked the price up from $3 to $14 after slapping their label on it.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Noticed today that duplicolor started making Honda specific paints.Went to Wal Mart to grab some plain black touch up paint and saw that they acually had a bunch of honda paints. Milano red, nighthawk black pearl, electron blue pearl and a bunch of others. No Kiwi, or even orange if I remember right.

And the little duplicolor things are the exact same design as the ones you get at the stealership. wouldn't be surprised if duplicolor made the paints for honda and they in turn jacked the price up from $3 to $14 after slapping their label on it.
hey... its called branding....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts