Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello gang, I have an '06 EX-P in Black. I would like to jazz it up somehow, perhaps those graphics that one can buy now, but I don't want to crap up a nice car. I also like the offroad look, and was wondering if anyone had changed to a more agressive tire that did not make you sorry you got it when you are on road...and does anyone have white letter tires??
Thanks!!
Chas

·
Registered
608 Posts
i dont have any ideas for paint, but I do have Cragar wheels, with white lettering on the tires...

·
Registered
351 Posts
I think there have been a large handful of folks who have gone the off-road and tuner routes so you can get some pretty good ideas one way or the other.

BTW, what exit are you from? 7A myself.

·
Registered
608 Posts
it handles good, well to my liking. the only thing that Ive noticed, is on gravel roads, its feels like its "floating" .. I havent figured out what that is.

but soon I will have my suspension package, and hopefully I wont have to worry about that.

The cragars are 15x8, -12mm offset

·
Registered
874 Posts
it handles good, well to my liking. the only thing that Ive noticed, is on gravel roads, its feels like its "floating" .. I havent figured out what that is.

but soon I will have my suspension package, and hopefully I wont have to worry about that.

The cragars are 15x8, -12mm offset
mine feals like it's floating when ever it is off the pavement.

·
Registered
480 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
more graphix

Thanks Flatlander, That graphic was nice, but it seemed to represent a business, which I'm not looking to do. I also think I want to be a little more subtle.
Some thoughts:

1-I will be doing the dark grey masked off wheel paint like someone else recently posted
2-My favorite graphic is flames ala 'California Kid'. (I'm old :roll: )However, it seems a bit silly for an E
3-I was thinking of a fade or perspective graphic using the word Element that could be mounted to the lower side
4-Another thought is hood stripes like the Mini, perhaps continuing onto the roof
5-One more would be a graphic that follows the contour of the hood, resulting in a scoop effect.:?

·
Registered
480 Posts
The main reason I posted that link was because I believe she does graphics for a living. You might contact her with your ideas and maybe she could hook you up more reasonably than some of the local rip-off artists.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts