Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just did not like the bright silver on my 09 so I darkened it up a bit. Tell me what do you think? I think it makes it look more rugged. I'll put the chrome wheels back on once the Highway dept paves the damn interstate..I just replaced the cracked windshield.

Attachments

·
Registered
237 Posts
Looks really nice, man.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Good stuff my fellow PMM...!!! AWESOME LOOK... Hey why didn't you do the Home Depot Grill Mod while you were dealing with the grill...? It'll keep the bugs and most rocks off of the AC condenser and radiator...! Just sayin'...! Great job and keep us posted on the results...! Oh, and how about changing the the rear liftgate silver cladding...?

LBD

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
I just did not like the bright silver on my 09 so I darkened it up a bit. Tell me what do you think? I think it makes it look more rugged. I'll put the chrome wheels back on once the Highway dept paves the damn interstate..I just replaced the cracked windshield.
I am not fond of the silver either!! I am waiting to see how my rear air deflector comes out and if I have enough paint left that piece and the one on the tailgate will be painted!

and that does look pretty nice!! Did you get the color matched paint or just went with one off the shelf?

·
Registered
617 Posts
i did the same thing. I couldnt stand the contrast of the silver grill and rear tailgate piece, so i took them off and had them painted.

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
i did the same thing. I couldnt stand the contrast of the silver grill and rear tailgate piece, so i took them off and had them painted.

looks much better!
good job..... WAIT...WISCONSIN?!?! YOUR NOT A CHEESEHEAD FAN ARE YOU?

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
i live in WI therfore I am a cheesehead!:)
AH I see. You have a nice E for a cheesehead!
Behold the arm of a REAL Bears fan.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts

where'd you get those grill inserts? were they cut to fit or did you get a big blank piece? I want to get my grill painted and also take the honda emblem off the grill and skin over it with a painted version of what you've got there

·
Registered
617 Posts
where'd you get those grill inserts? were they cut to fit or did you get a big blank piece? I want to get my grill painted and also take the honda emblem off the grill and skin over it with a painted version of what you've got there
i got them on ebay. They are for the 09-10 element

1 - 12 of 12 Posts