Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I painted the the grille trim and bumper garnish a much lighter and more metalic silver and installed the walmart foglights with a custom bracket.. tell me what you think.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nicely done,but it kinda looks like a pain in the nads to aim them,or replace the bulbs.:)
The aiming wasn't too hard and replacing the bulbs shouldn't be a big deal since the foglights were just $20. I can always just replace the whole foglight:)

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Yeah,but to do that it looks like you still would need to pull the front bumper off.:? Hence the pain in the nads.:grin: Can't really tell from your pictures,but are those actual fog lights,or driving lights?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah,but to do that it looks like you still would need to pull the front bumper off.:? Hence the pain in the nads.:grin: Can't really tell from your pictures,but are those actual fog lights,or driving lights?
They're driving lights and yeah i guess it would be a pain in the "nads". haha

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
looks like it turned out good, nicely thought out way to mount them too. how are they wired up, just a regular toggle inside or did you get the factory switch and wire it up to a relay to make it look factory?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
looks like it turned out good, nicely thought out way to mount them too. how are they wired up, just a regular toggle inside or did you get the factory switch and wire it up to a relay to make it look factory?
thanks! It's just a regular toggle that it came with

·
Registered
247 Posts
I like it to, nyce clean job

1 - 10 of 10 Posts