Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm having trouble finding the part# for the stock sub cover. I have an 03 DX and am going to upgrade by adding the stock sub and amp. I have both ordered but need the cover. I used the honda part link I found in the forum, but wasnt able to find the part for the cover/grill.

My main question is does anyone know the part number, and my second question is do I need anything else for a basic install? I have an aftermarket Alpine deck, and 4 speakers. I just want to add the stock sub and amp to that. (I am assuming crossovers arent necessary, the 4 speakers are "full range". Or am I wrong?) Should I look for any particular harnesses or mounting hardware, other parts to hook it up? I plan on having a local shop install it.

Thank you!

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
It would be part number 8 on THIS page.

·
Registered
536 Posts
I'm having trouble finding the part# for the stock sub cover. I have an 03 DX and am going to upgrade by adding the stock sub and amp. I have both ordered but need the cover. I used the honda part link I found in the forum, but wasnt able to find the part for the cover/grill.

My main question is does anyone know the part number, and my second question is do I need anything else for a basic install? I have an aftermarket Alpine deck, and 4 speakers. I just want to add the stock sub and amp to that. (I am assuming crossovers arent necessary, the 4 speakers are "full range". Or am I wrong?) Should I look for any particular harnesses or mounting hardware, other parts to hook it up? I plan on having a local shop install it.

Thank you!
I have a sub cover in almost new condition that I would be willing to sell if you are interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts