Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its a sad day..
it all must go, minus the Cat.. that left for free. Long story short, the E was not registered and did not have insurance and the cat walked away somehow. I have a bill of sale but its going to cost an arm and a leg to get her back in to legal running condition so im saying goodbye. Offer up people. new front struts and assemblies, all four rotors and brakes. sitting on blizzaks. those part have 3k miles on them. the engine runs great but has 230k-ish miles.. I forget the exact number. Window motor works but the cord with the plastic piece broke leaving the driver side useless. Large dent in said door. Come take the whole thing! Offer me anything, lets chat!

·
Premium Member
2004 Element EX-S AWD 6MT = “Zippy”
426 Posts
That is sad... Sorry for your loss... :cry:

Color? Pictures? Rust?
Where are you located?
That may help potential buyers...

(guessing northern-ish based on the tire choice...🤷‍♂️)

Brad

Reactions: ItsASadDay

·
Registered
2003 EX AWD auto
148 Posts
+1

Location? What year and trim level? What brand struts? Brakes? Pics of wheels/tires?

If you're not in CA, EPA approved cats can be had for as little as $150 off ebay if you're interested in getting her road worthy. +$200 in exhaust work and she should be golden.

Reactions: ItsASadDay

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
+1

Location? What year and trim level? What brand struts? Brakes? Pics of wheels/tires?

If you're not in CA, EPA approved cats can be had for as little as $150 off ebay if you're interested in getting her road worthy. +$200 in exhaust work and she should be golden.
Ill post pictures when I get home. I was not aware of the Cat. Im in Colorado, not sure if that will still apply to me.

·
Registered
2003 EX AWD auto
148 Posts
Yeah, if you're interested in getting her roadworthy just check with your local smog person and ask if a EPA approved cat is good enough or if needs to be CA compliant as well. The CA compliant ones are $$$

·
Registered
3 Posts
Its a sad day..
it all must go, minus the Cat.. that left for free. Long story short, the E was not registered and did not have insurance and the cat walked away somehow. I have a bill of sale but its going to cost an arm and a leg to get her back in to legal running condition so im saying goodbye. Offer up people. new front struts and assemblies, all four rotors and brakes. sitting on blizzaks. those part have 3k miles on them. the engine runs great but has 230k-ish miles.. I forget the exact number. Window motor works but the cord with the plastic piece broke leaving the driver side useless. Large dent in said door. Come take the whole thing! Offer me anything, lets chat!
Hello Im looking for the tent that goes in the trunk do you have one?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts