Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 EX that is just worn out.

Lots of interior and exterior parts (hood, bumper and front quarters excluded) that are still good.

Let me know if there is something you want/need I will see what I can do about getting it to you.

cd player already gone

Located in Northern Ontario

·
Registered
4 Posts
Please see list under man who hit the ELK. I also could use hood , the bar that goes across, that holds,on the headlight assemblies, and I could use front left drivers side side panel and door, if I can afford it along with shipping to Richmond va. ANTI THEFT BYPASS DESPERATELY NEEDED. IF U HAVE ONE TO SELL, PLS CALL IMMED.AS IM ABOIT TO ORDER ONE ONLINE. 804-822-5379. THANKS!

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Please see list under man who hit the ELK. I also could use hood , the bar that goes across, that holds,on the headlight assemblies, and I could use front left drivers side side panel and door, if I can afford it along with shipping to Richmond va. ANTI THEFT BYPASS DESPERATELY NEEDED. IF U HAVE ONE TO SELL, PLS CALL IMMED.AS IM ABOIT TO ORDER ONE ONLINE. 804-822-5379. THANKS!
This vehicle is located in Northern Canada, It would cost too much to ship this stuff to you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Do u still have element to part out?? looking for the driver side front seat adjuster knob located on the door side of drivers seat

1 - 10 of 10 Posts