Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the part number for the clips used on the 2008 front air deflector? I lost one clip when the deflector was removed to repair the front hood. Plan B is to find something at Lowes that will fit and maybe look similar. Paying $40 to Honda for the replacement package is not an option. Thanks!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Ramblerdan! I was about to paste a picture and the dimensions when I found your response. I'll try the part numbers you supplied and get the best fit.

Head diameter: 14 mm
Stem diameter: 5 mm
Stem length: 16 mm

Attachments

·
12,179 Posts
I happen to be at work and looked in my clip drawers. The first two are too big and will not work. The third one is the same as the subwoofer cover clips. I am thinking it may be two big as well.

Another number i came up with is 91501-SL4-003. On some Civics it is used on the trim under the hood. Your dealer should have these in stock.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ramblerdan, Lizzurd: thanks for researching the part numbers. I went to the local dealer and they gave me several different types to try. I went with 91524-SE0-003 which has a larger head diameter but does have the right stem length. I bought three (made the salesperson happy!) and replaced all three clips on the deflector.

Afterwards, I found a site called ClipsAndFasteners.com and found two non-Honda clips that might also have worked:
Nissan: 66860-01W01
Mazda: B101-68-252-00

Thanks again!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts