Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has any body made a list of parts that will interchange between the E and other honda products,like will the tail pipe&muffler assy off a crv fit an E?the crv has the muffler at the rear of the system, any struts or other suspention parts? performance parts?headers? any thing?

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hard to beleave nobody knows squat!!! I know there arnt part of the ARC (another red camarow)club but dosent any body that hotrods,drifts,salvage,hondas know any parts that will interchange?

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
i think i have seen something about the rear brake calipers on the e being the same as the non brembo ones for the TL or something like that. i also believe that the fusebox between the e and the 01-05 civis are similar if not the same.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
the manual shift knob for E and CR-V are interchangeable, but the CR-V 1 is taller.

there, are you happy now?

yes, there are many parts that are interchangeable between various Honda models. sometimes the part numbers will confirm the match, but often it's a case of trial and error.

what do you want to exchange?

·
Registered
125 Posts
it depends on the part. Some parts can be exchanged with the CR-V, the engine and some other parts are identical if not variants of all Honda/Acuras with K series motors, such as the base RSX, EP3 Civic Si, Accords, CR-V.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Im wondering if the 02 sensors of the E and the CRV are interchangable.

Ill find out tomorrow at the dealership and post up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts