Honda Element Owners Club banner

101 - 120 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Maybe a 'to late to order question"?
Is there a possible way to order for my "E"?
Maybe it's to late?:confused:
Tanks

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #102 (Edited)
Maybe a 'too late to order question"?
Is there a possible way to order for my "E"?
Maybe it's too late?:confused:
Tanks
Yes...... and no. Here is the website of the dealer I dealt with in Japan.

http://www.j-garage.com/

I have nothing but GREAT things to say about their communications, customer service, answering any and all questions, etc. Plus, their price dropped nicely when I went from purchasing one versus 16.

I do have a black one that is still unspoken for, but, having said that, there were a couple of members that emailed me about this prior. If they are still interested, LMK via PM (yes, I still have their emails). :confused::D

And, yes, I will do another GB if there is enough interest and nobody wants to take this on themselves...... :rolleyes::D:D

OH, BTW, the remaining PDL plates I had were shipped out today, so everybody should have theirs shortly...... :)

Thanks again to everybody for a great Group Buy!!

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
OK, guys as promised, the write up on how to install the switch is in the DIY forum. Again, this describes how to wire it up to function exactly as the switch on the driver's door operates.

If you prefer to operate the passenger door only, check out the write up on ramblerdan's page - there honestly isn't anything I could add to that.

Have fun, if you run into any problems shoot me a pm or an email.

·
Registered
394 Posts
About this group buy?
I some how thought that this might come up, that I was going to miss out!
O'well, just my bad call, I've been hanging around my other site at
G2IC.COM.
All because, I have wanted to update my 1990 Acura Integra GSR with more JDM parts'.
Plus, I have been spending way to many green backs on there site.
I think it's best just to wait for the GROUP BUY.
Please let me know
Cecil..........:cry:

·
Registered
566 Posts
I think it's best just to wait for the GROUP BUY.
Please let me know
Cecil..........:cry:
Well, Cecil, looks like we're up to 2 for a group buy. I'm interested. I wonder if extras would sell on ebay?

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
Guys, I would think it should be easy enough to get another 8 or so together and just do another group buy.

Everything is documented between this thread and the install thread - it's pretty much a no-brainer now.

Seriously, set up a group buy, what have you got to loose?

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Well, Cecil, looks like we're up to 2 for a group buy. I'm interested. I wonder if extras would sell on ebay?
Probably, but, there are other members, like yourselves, that have inquired after the fact about this mod, so you should sell several here. :cool:
I won't be able to do another GB, if nobody beats me to it, until next month, but, if I do, I will allow more time before placing the order because the "word" is out from this one. Would want to get as many members in as possible. :p:)
Like I mentioned above, J's Garage gets my two thumbs up for customer service and a great transaction, if you decide to do it yourself. :smile:

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I have followed this thread for a while, and I would be interested in this also. Would I be the third person for this group buy?

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
I have followed this thread for a while, and I would be interested in this also. Would I be the third person for this group buy?
Nope, a few more than that, and that's without any advertisement. Hope to break the 15 I had last time, if it's me that does it again...... :rolleyes::grin::grin:

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Nope, a few more than that, and that's without any advertisement. Hope to break the 15 I had last time, if it's me that does it again...... :rolleyes::grin::grin:
Alaskan_Toaster, in case I didn't already, I want to thank you for the initial group buy on the PDL. I have mine as promised and I also got a Honda connector from another member (same as your source) that fits into the switch that I got from the dealership. Now, all I have to do is find the time to do the install on it, which I hope to try and do this weekend. Don't know though, Mother's Day weekend.

Again, that's so much and mine looks good since I added the carbon fiber pieces to it and I took the plain c.f. piece where the switch is and cut out the opening for it and it looks super! Can't wait to get it in.

Anyone who wants to get the part, I suggest you chime in now with your commitment, so others will get on board and then, whoever decides to head up the group buy will have an idea and can start the process to get the funds and ordering. One big issue is coordinating the color for the part.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
A_T, I got mine the other day also, thank you very much for all of your time and efforts to put a smile on a lot of us. I'm probably looking at October for an install date but I'm ready.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Got mine installed today. Had some issues getting the wires through the rubber grommet but finally got it done. Grounded right behind the glove box and then I ran the last two wires over to the drivers side. I had problems getting the C751 connector apart and therefore I had to abandon my final connections to get ready for work. I'll give it another try in the morning. Once I make these final connections to the lock/unlock wires on the drivers side, I'll have it completed in its entirety. Can't wait. In the meantime, my lug nuts, stems and hub rings came in today and now, I can get my new tires and wheels mounted. Probably not tomorrow but maybe Thursday or Friday. Its all starting to come together. Little by little, step by step. Slowly I turned, inch by inch.:D

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
OK, putting up my last pass door handle for this mod on the Trading Post. It will include the PDL switch, so all you need is the attachment screws, wiring, and time.

Fastest typer gets it..... :rolleyes::evil:

·
Registered
566 Posts
Can I still get in on the group buy?

Thanks,
Phil
I'm not sure there is an active group buy going on right now. I'm going to be purchasing a few if no one takes the lead soon. You need black or gray? I'm probably just going to order 5 or 6 black ones (it's what I need and it seems to be the most popular color) and hope I can get what I paid for out of the extras.

Greg

·
Registered
566 Posts
All Aboard!

I'm going to order this part on Monday, May 26th, at 12 noon. If anyone is interested, PM me.
-------------------------------------------
Here is info from Yosi:
"Element
Front inside case ASSY R (black) 72125-SCV-J01ZA : 2574yen
Domestic/Shipping costs : 3950yen
5% of commission : 326yen
TOTAL : 6850yen"
-------------------------------------------

So today, it would be US$66.32 (6850yen) total ...
It costs US$38.34 to ship. The part itself is only US$28.08.

From A_T's early posts, shipping 10 won't cost much more than shipping one. A few bucks to ship from me to you ought to make it around $35 ($28 for part, $4 shipping Japan to USA, $3 shipping USA to USA).

PM me for details.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Yes,
This is what I've been wanting.
Were do I sign in?
Tanks'
Cecil....

·
Registered
394 Posts