Honda Element Owners Club banner

141 - 160 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
They're Here!

Yosi's package arrived today. He shipped it on the 8th and it arrived early on the 11th. Not bad!

Later today, I'll be accepting the PayPal payment people have previously sent. Thursdays are my busiest days of the work week, but I hope to mail them out tomorrow.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Me too! If they are any extra let me know I want to add the passenger door lock.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Time for the next wave of group buy?

Me too! If they are any extra let me know I want to add the passenger door lock.
I thought I was on the list, but did not follow up. So, I'll put my name on the list, if getting enough people is what is needed. And this time, I'll make sure to stay in the loop.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Let me say it again, THIS IS THE BEST MOD YOU CAN DO FOR YOU ELEMENT!:-D

If you guys need to, start another list of who may want to do this mod some the parts can be ordered. Alaskan_Toaster did it the right way. He asked who was interested and what color they needed. Once he got his numbers, he had everyone who wanted it to PM him with their contact info for shipping. He then requested everyone PP him with the funds and he made the order. It was painless and quick. I know I've heard several who missed on on the first and the second order. With that being said, make another thread list and see what you have and go for it.

Peace!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Let me say it again, THIS IS THE BEST MOD YOU CAN DO FOR YOU ELEMENT!:-D

If you guys need to, start another list of who may want to do this mod some the parts can be ordered. Alaskan_Toaster did it the right way. He asked who was interested and what color they needed. Once he got his numbers, he had everyone who wanted it to PM him with their contact info for shipping. He then requested everyone PP him with the funds and he made the order. It was painless and quick. I know I've heard several who missed on on the first and the second order. With that being said, make another thread list and see what you have and go for it.

Peace!
Excellent advice. I was surprised/disappointed that I only hit 3 responses prior to my pre-order. The price per piece can become much more reasonable if we order in larger quantities.

Now that I have one order under my belt, I'd be willing to do another. Here's how it would work:

- total cost: $40 (I did $35 last time & it really didn't divide overseas shipping equitably).

- you MUST PM me (I might miss a post here).

- prepay with PayPal (from bank account only; PP starts charging you if you accept more than 5 CC payments per year, I think).

- must specific GRAY (very light) or BLACK (very dark) at the time of payment (or you'll get BLACK).

Let me know (PM) if there is interest.

If anyone is interested, I would be willing to place an order June 30th

·
Registered
107 Posts
Money is sent, Thanks Apple.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Apple,
My funds were sent sometime ago. Will I be able to recive mine sometime soon? Maybe in Gray and not black?
Cecil....

·
Registered
566 Posts
Apple,
My funds were sent sometime ago. Will I be able to recive mine sometime soon? Maybe in Gray and not black?
Cecil....
Hey Cecil! Where have you been? Check your PMs. I've sent you several over the past 30 days. I hooked you up with FISH-E who inadvertently purchased a gray on the first group buy. I didn't accept the PayPal payment, since I figured you'd probably buy his. He told me a few weeks ago that you had not purchased it, so I sent you another PM asking for your address. The PayPal transaction details showed no address for you. I never heard back, so I never accepted the payment.

I still have the gray switch plate. Thankful no one at the EOC Meet in Dublin wanted one (Actually, I have two gray ones because I purchased FISH-E's gray plate at the Meet).

Please do the following:
1. Check with PayPal to verify that I never accepted the payment.
2. Send me your mailing address.
3. Resend the payment via PayPal.

I can get the switch out as soon as you do the above.

Thanks!

Greg

Attachments

·
Registered
566 Posts
LAST CALL! ORDER GOES IN EARLY MORNING MONDAY. NO PAYMENTS AFTER MIDNIGHT!

It looks like we have seven people paid up. That beats the 2+ of last time.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
LAST CALL! ORDER GOES IN EARLY MORNING MONDAY. NO PAYMENTS AFTER MIDNIGHT!

It looks like we have seven people paid up. That beats the 2+ of last time.

If they snooze, they loose! Don't worry about it after your deadline my friend. You can't carry these people around and enable them. Do what you have to do and move on. You've done well!

Peace!

·
Registered
566 Posts
To those of you involved in the most recent group order, Yosi confirmed my credit card payment yesterday evening. I'm guessing he'll mail out the order early next week.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Excellent! Can't wait to do this mod!

·
Registered
7 Posts
New to the site. Am I too late to get a Gray one? Or does anyone have one they want to sell?

Dan

141 - 160 of 173 Posts