Honda Element Owners Club banner

161 - 173 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Looking for the part

I'm am also looking for the grey driver side door handle for the right side of my element.

Part #72125-SCV-J01ZB

Can you help me out?

·
Registered
508 Posts
PDL group buy - next time

please add me to the PM or email list, if there is enough interest in the future for another buy. thank you!:grin:

Can I get a reminder PM on pricing for a black switch and panel?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Grey Handle

I will commit to one grey one when a group orders more. Anyone initiating? I would just order direct, but I don't know what the part number is for the grey one in Japan..!

·
Registered
132 Posts
I'll take a black one please

·
Banned
290 Posts
Please, someone prove me wrong! There will be no more group buys on the JDM R/H inside door handle. I've stated the reason for my opinion already. Not going to do it again.

Someone prove me wrong or close this false hope thread.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Understand - correct

Please, someone prove me wrong! There will be no more group buys on the JDM R/H inside door handle. I've stated the reason for my opinion already. Not going to do it again.

Someone prove me wrong or close this false hope thread.
I think you're right. No more E's in Japan and so no more parts being made in US and shipped there to assemble/replace, so no way to 'buy' in Japan and get sent to US, etc.

There IS someone now manufacturing these out of house, if you're interested in sending in your PDL unit to replenish his supply after you get the unit that he's made.

Ask around for that one!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Got PDL?

So are the passenger door handles no longer available? I just need one and did not find them on the JDM site.

Anyone one have a black one they want to part with?

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I think you're right. No more E's in Japan and so no more parts being made in US and shipped there to assemble/replace, so no way to 'buy' in Japan and get sent to US, etc.

There IS someone now manufacturing these out of house, if you're interested in sending in your PDL unit to replenish his supply after you get the unit that he's made.

Ask around for that one!
I just got mine from japan today along with some other stuff, one item took 6 months for them to get in but said the door handles are available, the price went up and the exchange rate is horrible so it cost me about $50 shipped for it.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Anyone order one recently or have current pricing?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Reviving thread in hopes someone knows where I could get one? Maybe someone has one laying around in a garage from a junk yard find?

Cheers

161 - 173 of 173 Posts