Honda Element Owners Club banner

Passenger arm rest ideas?

3K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  Bart Thomas 
#1 ·
Has anyone come up with an effective solution for the passenger? I know some people have posted about buying a center console from Target, but I checked those out and thought it would look too temporary if you get what I'm sayin.

If you've got something good, feel free to post a pic of it so I can shamelessly copy it off of you :twisted:

-Doc

#2 ·
Check out this thread....click on the link to view pictures.....there is a pic of a Steel Horse Console.....available at AutoBarn.com.....I just ordered it the other day. It looks a bit more like it was always there IMO.

Also the larger storage armrest is wide enough for both passenger and driver to use.

#4 ·
Honda sells a center console which has storage and is about 5 - 6 inches
wide. We bought one and love it. Both driver and passenger can use it at the same time. It goes up and down with the push of a button and the original built in cup holders can still be used. Only comes in grey I think.

#6 ·
[quote:aaab9585e5="DocJustice"]Has anyone come up with an effective solution for the passenger?
-Doc[/quote:aaab9585e5]

According to all reports, the replacement armrest option is wide enough to be effective for both people in the front seats.

#7 ·
My Blue Steel Horse console arrived today! OMG is it ever sweet!!!!!

It is the exact color blue of the blue in the fabric of the seats....it is awesome....plenty of storage space, cup holders, and the higher armrest is great for both passenger and driver!

I will take a few pics this weekend and post.....plus my roof rack arrived today and I will be installing this weekend!!!

WoooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
My E has "flair" now (gotta love "Office Space")

I wanna be a gangster!

#11 ·
[quote:2556f49750="eMass"]Damn it feels good to be a gangster. :wink:

Question is, how many pieces of flair will you choose to display?
While some people choose to display only the bare minimum others go above and beyond sporting over 30 pieces of flair.

hehe[/quote:2556f49750]

Um, yeeeah, I'm going to have to ask you to push your desk as far back towards the wall as possible. Umkay? Greeeaaat.

Good God, when is Mike Judge going to work his magic again?

#16 ·
... you can't take my stapler, that's my stapler, you can't have it, it's perfect, red, it's a swingline, and it's mine and you can't have my stapler, no, no, no. I'll get revenge, I can burn this whole place down, burn it right to the ground.

You can't take my stapler. :lol:

#21 ·
Hey, gangstaz...I bought the Vector $80 one at Target and promptly returned it, it is nogudski. Drink holders are only about 1/4" deep and only big enough for skinniest water bottle. My water fell out of holder while backing out of driveway! Don't waste your time on this one. Armrest wasn't bad, though. Now Diane's got me looking into the Steelhorse. I think Wally World might have some armrest/console thingies, too. I'll report back if I find anything to talk about.

:wink:

Steve

#22 ·
[quote:49df7a136d="SteveO"]Hey, gangstaz...I bought the Vector $80 one at Target and promptly returned it, it is nogudski. Drink holders are only about 1/4" deep and only big enough for skinniest water bottle. My water fell out of holder while backing out of driveway! Don't waste your time on this one. Armrest wasn't bad, though.
:wink:

[/quote:49df7a136d]

I agree with the problem with the cup holders on the Vector ($80 model). I just slide it back a little so that I can use the E's cup holders when I need them.

I tried two Wally Worlds without success. Hope your luck is better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.