Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I reversed my passenger seat. Searched the mods and found no help, except for a cool swivel I’ll eventually do. But for anyone interested, it’s a fairly easy job.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
One mention: You have a huge airbag inches from the back of your passenger's head. If it went off with somebody riding in that seat, I suspect there's a good chance it'd be fatal. It's probably why you didn't see any info on how to do that.

·
Registered
106 Posts
One mention: You have a huge airbag inches from the back of your passenger's head. If it went off with somebody riding in that seat, I suspect there's a good chance it'd be fatal. It's probably why you didn't see any info on how to do that.
Plus is equipped with side airbags driver will get blasted from the side besides the steering whee airbag.
Overall not a very good idea!!! I would also bet insurance would be voided.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
very cool, how did you do it?
Swapped the sliders from side to side. Need to grind off small nipples keeping sliders from separating, then slide apart and reassemble on opposite rail. There are small clips with bearings that must go back in, kind of a pain, but just need to be patient.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts