Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just broke my passenger side tail light. I was going super slow, so only the plastic cover broke, no damage to the lights or the inside of the tail lights. A quick google search rendered no results for just the plastic cover. Is this true?

If this is true, would anyone care to give me a good place to buy a new tail light?

If I do end up buying an entire new tail light, if I get something that is not Honda Brand name, does it match the existing tail light in terms of color?

Ok thanks so much. This forum is a life saver. I recently replaced my side view mirror because of this forum and its useful directions and pictures. This makes me sound like I am a horrible driver...

·
Registered
68 Posts
You can't purchase just the outer lens only the assembly. Most manufacturers have done it this way since the 70's. I can't speak to your question re the aftermarket lens matching.

·
Registered
68 Posts
You might shop around for the light then offer your local dealer the chance match the price you find delivered to your area. This may get you a good price and the chance to keep the sale in your local economy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts