Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a brand new Citrus Fire heading southbound on Massachusetts Ave. by the Boston Medical Center in Boston this morning (6/3/09). It had lettering on the side that said "T. C. B. Boston, MA" plus a phone number which I can't remember.

The driver noticed I was checking out his new CFM so I gave him a peace sign out my opened window. HE RETURNED IT! W00T! :D

---

Hey, T. C. B. Element. If you are a member, or if you stumble on this somehow, PEACE! I am the guy with the shaved head in the Silver Satin E. ;-)

Victory.jpg

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Are you SURE it was two fingers and not one? I mean, IF they are a member here and they've read ANY of your posts then they MAY have given you a different sign.

And I would condone it.:razz::wink:

Or maybe they're brits?:D

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you SURE it was two fingers and not one? I mean, IF they are a member here and they've read ANY of your posts then they MAY have given you a different sign.

And I would condone it.:razz::wink:

Or maybe they're brits?:D
No, pretty sure it's not the same sign you constantly get from people who encounter you. LOL

And it was palm facing out, not the palm towards you that is the famous Brit universal sign for love, friendship and well being. :D

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Oy!:lol:........

1 - 4 of 4 Posts