Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yeah!!!! It worked!!!!

Okay...there are pics on here of my E at The Arch, Busch Stadium (Home of the greatest baseball team in the world.....Go Cards!!!!), The Old Cathedral, and my E next to another very nice E at Creve Coeur Lake (It's our local park that we go riding at everyday!)

Enjoy :)
More people should share the wealth of E pics....I know you have taken at least one!

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
People really suck! I try to share pics of my E and damn people really suck!

So much for E owners being this generations flower children....I know it is just one rotten apple....but man it just pisses me off!

1manparty.....thanks for your comment....I might have never known!

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hawaiian E.....

I had to "lock" up my online photo album, since some moron on the board decided to go "play" with it. I swear some people just have way too much time on their hands....and it doesn't help that I have had a totally crappy day and then to discover that someone has decided to act like a total $#@^**%*%#!!!!! (fill in with whatever words come to your mind!)

·
Registered
273 Posts
so penguins do bite... sorry di,,, probably a schion xb dealer.... :twisted:

>>>>So much for E owners being this generations flower children<<<<

don't give up on us just yet... :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
if you want to email me your photos i will post them for you ok??

Yeah phooey on those obnoxious people.. sorry you had to deal with that!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sorry to miss your pictures, I spent seventeen years in St. Louis before getting married and moving to Minneapolis! Love it up here, but every once in a while I get nostalgic for the old hometown. I can taste an Amighetti's Special and a Ted Drewes as I type! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts