Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned my El for about a week now and I've already had 2 people approach me asking if I would consider selling it to them. One guy even offered to give me more than what I paid for it which I thought was funny.
I was curious if any of you fine folks have had people come up to you wanting to buy your Element.

·
Registered
2003 Honda Element Sunset Orange Pearl 2WD Automatic 135K Miles I Love It!
733 Posts
In the ~ 1 1/2 years I've owned my '03 EX, I have never encountered any offers to buy. But I have had several conversations with people on the street who were former and/or current Element owners. Their input was always very positive!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Never had an offer to buy. Now we have a station wagon, we'd sell our element and get a little car with high mpg. We like our Element, but would sort of like to help out an enthusiast as well, if the situation ever comes up

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have owned my El for about a week now and I've already had 2 people approach me asking if I would consider selling it to them. One guy even offered to give me more than what I paid for it which I thought was funny.
I was curious if any of you fine folks have had people come up to you wanting to buy your Element.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Never had that happen with my 2003 which I sold. Am now looking for a new used one. Also checking to see if Honda will make a 2021 model. Probably not now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts