Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know if Honda has plans to offer a supercharger or a nitrous option for the element. I love speed and I like to drive fast. I could care less about gas mileage and looks, just give me more horsepower!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Do your parents know you are using their computer Hans? I realize that since Fred Rogers died life has probably seemed pointless and boring, but buck up little camper. I'm sure there's a BMX or a skateboard in the garage that will soon take your mind off things. Besides, how much fun can posting nonsense on public boards be, anyway? If you just get up the nerve to talk to the girls, they will be your friend.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hey now, no need to get nasty here! True, choosing a car a little more aerodynamic than a mailbox might help, if your CHIEF concern is speed, but if you need the versatility and can only afford one car, then, sure, why not? The answer, though, is "no". No one has made something like this... yet. The Element is too new. In the meantime, you might want to see what aftermarket CR-V intake and exhaust mods you can make to bump it up a bit. I think that's what the Studio E did... I'm pretty sure it was naturally aspirated with the same engine.

·
Registered
126 Posts
HansBlix has been around before stirring up the emotions of happy E owners with posts that have little merit. Do a search, you'll see what I mean. Luckily, unlike other unrelated boards, this one has seen little action from folks more interested with stirring up controversy than participating in an honest discussion.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Questions about souping up a mail truck make me glad I'm 55. I'd rather spend the money on alcohol or something else that brings an equally meaningful reward. 8)

·
Registered
914 Posts
foster,

im 24 and I would rather spend my money on some good microbrews or multiple cases of Heines than adding stuff to my car to make it go fast or sound good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.