Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it a bit early to plan but .. Perseids Meteor showers is in Aug. I'll be going over to my property. The best time to see them is Aug 12, between 2-4 am. Believe me it's completely dark over there .. heck the nearest electric outlet is about 2 miles away. LOL I have plenty of room for tents, travel trailers and RV's.

·
Registered
247 Posts
meteor shower

well I am back from vaca. are you willing to put up with me? this time will you wake me,if I get too much pre shower party?:evil:

·
Registered
219 Posts
I know it a bit early to plan but .. Perseids Meteor showers is in Aug. I'll be going over to my property. The best time to see them is Aug 12, between 2-4 am. Believe me it's completely dark over there .. heck the nearest electric outlet is about 2 miles away. LOL I have plenty of room for tents, travel trailers and RV's.
I really wish I could, that sounds like fun. Unfortunately I already have plans that weekend. This sounds like more fun, but I can't get out of these earlier plans. :-(

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm always willing to put up with Momma Smurf and I guess your just part of the package. LOL
And I did attempt to wake your snoring butt last year... this year I'll make sure you're up.
Can't wait to see you guys!! Here is a picture of last year.

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
amy, that pic. is from 2007. Ihave a blue '08 now remember? Is the phrase time sure flys when you're having fun? Or old age really takes it's toll on the mind? i'm sure it's the fun one.:grin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts