Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=75971&stc=1&d=1260120595

can anyone do me a photoshop favor.....

make the element silver panels and all then make the spokes on the wheels option one no change, option two silver, option three black, option four if you can think of a nice color.

I bought these wheels off of bassplayer and these are on his E. paints a little rough so was thinking about having them painted before I mount them. Not sure what color to choose or if I should just leave them alone. Any comments appreciated.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Hey bud, whats up. I can't photoshop due to my computer wont work, iphone for everything. I can recommend either body color the centers, body color centers with black lip(my fav on silver), charcoal metallic, or black centers and polished lip. Good luck.
Steve

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
With the thin spokes I think Body colored spokes/centers with a black lip would look killer.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I spent a lot of time polishing the lips by hand. was thinking of keeping them that way, but was considering silver centers. The lips are stainless though so I have concerns of rust with out any protective coatings, don't what the grade is. So maybe painting the lips black might be a good option. any idea where I could see examples?

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
those look nice but wouldn't it look weird with the tire, like the tire is bigger than it is? Looks like it would blend in to me and make the wheel look smaller.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Google it, you can search black lip wheels. You can tell the difference.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 9 of 9 Posts